• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ESS ICE Rx Shooting Glasses

Has anyone used these? I feel like I should be getting out there with something a bit more than my (polycarbonate lensed) regular glasses. I like that you can interchange the lenses for different colors, and that they have the thin, wire framed Rx inserts.

Any opinions/experience?

I use 'em. They take a little getting used to, but they work fine. They do seem to need cleaning each use. If you use muffs, you may want to look at the new ESS model (Suppressor) that has ultra-thin stems. My only complaint about the ICE models is that the stems are a lot thicker than on my glasses.

I use them sometimes, oftentimes I just use my OTG glasses but then regret it as the Rx on my ESS ICE are set for pistol shooting.

There is a long thread started back in the early days of NES about glasses options and I posted quite a bit about the ESS ICE and where to get them. I think it might be a sticky and worthy of taking your time to search the top of "suspect" forums for it.

Thanks guys

I use them sometimes, oftentimes I just use my OTG glasses but then regret it as the Rx on my ESS ICE are set for pistol shooting.

There is a long thread started back in the early days of NES about glasses options and I posted quite a bit about the ESS ICE and where to get them. I think it might be a sticky and worthy of taking your time to search the top of "suspect" forums for it.

I didn't see anything in a search, nor any stickys, but the search utility here is often less-than-stellar, especially for short queries like ESS. I did, however, just turn up a couple small threads about it utilizing some Google-fu. Thanks

I have a pair. Keep one of those silk lense cleaning cloths in the case. You're always getting your fingerprints or sweat from your brow on the prescription lenses. I purchased an extra set of bows and lanyard so I could just clip the prescription lenses into the yellow or smoke lenses without changing everything over.

Back
Top Bottom