EFA10 Question

I used all my efa10 forms like a dummy and have a handgun that i want to transfer, glock 43. I'm under the assumption since I used my 4 forms I cannot do a ftf transfer. I have one guy that works at a ffl stating you can do more transfers than the 4 (he does 6-8 a year) you get every year he claims up 8 but you get a no no letter from someone stating you are not allowed to continue what you are doing. Has anyone tried to do more then 4 transfers?

you can only do 4 face to face or you're breaking the law. You can do more if you go through an FFL.

there's ffls who will transfer new glocks. I'm not name dropping but they're not hard to find.

I know a few people who've done more than 4 transfers without any phone calls or letters from police or records bureau etc. As others have said, do it at your own risk..or just find a dealer to do the transfer...

I know a few people who've done more than 4 transfers without any phone calls or letters from police or records bureau etc. As others have said, do it at your own risk..or just find a dealer to do the transfer...

on paper or eFA10?

you'd think the eFA10 would track the seller's LTC # and put a stop to the transfer if they've already done 4.

I thought you could only sell 4 but could buy as many as you wanted via fa10.....

this is correct. you can sell four in a calendar year, but you can buy as many as you want.

i've known dudes who abused the shit out of the FTF sales, it took years of it for the state to even notice and send them a letter asking that they stop.

YMMV IANAL.

I thought you could only sell 4 but could buy as many as you wanted via fa10.....

You can sell more than 4 a year BUT after the 4th (when your 4 per year fa10's are out) you have to sell through an FFL. So sales 1-4 on fa10, and then sales 5+ through an FFL.

on paper or eFA10?

you'd think the eFA10 would track the seller's LTC # and put a stop to the transfer if they've already done 4.

eFA10.

You'd think/hope they'd be lenient as a seller and buyer are taking the time to do the required paperwork rather than sell to someone without a LTC or not bother doing the FA10?

The system that they have is not that intelligent. It's a big dumpster that holds data.

not surprising but you'd think if it's smart enough to validate an LTC it might also be able to count [laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

eFA10.

You'd think/hope they'd be lenient as a seller and buyer are taking the time to do the required paperwork rather than sell to someone without a LTC or not bother doing the FA10?

My guess is they'd jam you up if they ever caught on. "breaks" for "mistakes" are available to only to thugs in Mattaphan who are turning their lives around. Goof up as a lawful gun owner and my guess is they'd **** you as hard as they could.

The FA10 question has been answered well

As for the Glock 43 Transfer, there are shops that will do it and there are ways around it. Where are you located, there might some suggestions (VIA PM) on where to go

Yes, I am nearly out of transfers as well, what are the actual legal remifications for going over 4? Will this system even allow it to flow through? If the computer system is that wonky then I am stunned. Also, if you just goof up on the spelling of the model info (not serial or LTC numbers) can you dinged for that?

Can someone PM me a dealer or 2 in the North Shore or elsewhere that will facilitate transfers?

Yes, I am nearly out of transfers as well, what are the actual legal remifications for going over 4? Will this system even allow it to flow through? If the computer system is that wonky then I am stunned. Also, if you just goof up on the spelling of the model info (not serial or LTC numbers) can you dinged for that?

Can someone PM me a dealer or 2 in the North Shore or elsewhere that will facilitate transfers?

Yes it will still go through if you g over 4 outbounds via EFA10. Some people have gotten letters reminding them to stop, some have gotten nothing.

Back
Top Bottom