During George Floyd riots police rolled around in unmarked vans firing 40mm rubber bullets at people, a man returned fire in self defense and was acqu

At the risk of being called out as some sort of fondling-Nancy-Pelosi liberal, I want to point out something:

MAYBE, while George Jefferson was a dirtbag and may have died or not regardless of what was done to him. . . . . MAYBE the Minnie PD was a pile of D-bags in teh first place and this was bound to happen.

We all remember Ferguson, right? Bunch of thugs who rioted because a police officer shot back at an attacker, right?

Well, remember that for YEARS prior, the city decided the best way to pay it's bill was to step up "policing" and fine people. The city fathers and mommies RUINED the relationship between the police and hte populace. And you wonder why they riot.

I will admit QUICKLY that there is TOO much focus on BLM. But. . . . . this might have been a situation where the police actually caused a lot more of this than they'd ever admit.

But, alas, we prefer simple stories. Like "that guy bad, me good!" So F me and my fondle-Nancy-Pelosi BS, right? ;)

Just despicable. IMO no police vehicles should be unmarked. You are LEO, that vehicle should be identifiable. Second, since when the hell do police have a right to freakin shoot someone simply because they are out? Curfew or not. We all know non lethal rounds are deadly, these cops could or killed someone.

Tell that to the girl that got killed after the 2004 WS win.

How long had they been rolling around shooting at people? We caught the tail end but it sounds like these jack wagons were riding around for a while shooting at people like a couple of teenagers with a paintball gun. Bunch of dipshits.
According to other articles they were fist bumping and celebrating when they hit people, and yelling stuff like "gotcha!"

He put his pistol down and proned out as soon as the police were identifiable as such. He never moved even as they were kicking and punching him.

You know, I bet that late at night he wishes he'd been more effective with his fire.
If he was, they would have killed him

I would be dead because once I returned fire, I wouldn't have stopped until the threat was eliminated or I was empty....

...and jesus christ the cops beat the shit out of the guy... WTF was that!!! Calling him a piece of shit and kicking him in the head... If there's anyone who should be brought up on charges, it's them.
My thoughts exactly. Honestly, given how many of the cops came out of the woodwork immediately- it appears that they all had blue-veiner boners for this exact scenario.

Pretty clear evidence that their PD was a huge problem. Before I get flamed for that, I have tons of family and friends who are LEO's. Not one of them would do what Minneapolis PD did in this scenario.

Every one of those officers should be fire. Several must be prosecuted for kicking him in the head while he was down on the ground and clearly surrendering. They tuned him up for pissing them off. I hope he gets a 7 or 8 figure settlement. They only prosecuted the man out of revenge and trying to prevent a civil lawsuit.

Just despicable. IMO no police vehicles should be unmarked. You are LEO, that vehicle should be identifiable. Second, since when the hell do police have a right to freakin shoot someone simply because they are out? Curfew or not. We all know non lethal rounds are deadly, these cops could or killed someone.
Bingo. BPD killed a woman with a pepper ball.

This is an example of cops being shit bags. This is also why you don't guard a building or a fixed position armed with only a handgun, guy should have had a rifle.
The article said he had a AK variant. A short
/stubby one. (I do not remember the real real of what it was)
Edit. He had one of these

Attachments

• 8DC5C5C2-23F1-46E1-B2E9-FB89B6DAC3C2.png
    8DC5C5C2-23F1-46E1-B2E9-FB89B6DAC3C2.png
    267.3 KB · Views: 4
We all know non lethal rounds are deadly, these cops could or killed someone.
Not only are rubber bullets lethal, but when you're on the receiving end, you don't know if those bullets are rubber or lead! As far you know, an unmarked van is drive-by shooting at you at night = gang activity! Respond appropriately

At the risk of being called out as some sort of fondling-Nancy-Pelosi liberal, I want to point out something:

MAYBE, while George Jefferson was a dirtbag and may have died or not regardless of what was done to him. . . . . MAYBE the Minnie PD was a pile of D-bags in teh first place and this was bound to happen.

We all remember Ferguson, right? Bunch of thugs who rioted because a police officer shot back at an attacker, right?

Well, remember that for YEARS prior, the city decided the best way to pay it's bill was to step up "policing" and fine people. The city fathers and mommies RUINED the relationship between the police and hte populace. And you wonder why they riot.

I will admit QUICKLY that there is TOO much focus on BLM. But. . . . . this might have been a situation where the police actually caused a lot more of this than they'd ever admit.

But, alas, we prefer simple stories. Like "that guy bad, me good!" So F me and my fondle-Nancy-Pelosi BS, right? ;)
You can hate blm and hate the cops at the same time... id even go as far as saying 85% of the police reform bill was good

This uncategorically falls into the bad cstegory tho

This is an example of cops being shit bags. This is also why you don't guard a building or a fixed position armed with only a handgun, guy should have had a rifle.

Sure, but the dude was just out and about minding his own business. He never expected to be shot at by a drive-by vehicle... He used the tool he had. Which is what any of us would have had on us in the same situation.

I wonder how many decent cops resigned last year or the number of potential good cops who aren't signing up. So now police departments are going to be fully staffed with d!ckheads like these.

MAYBE, while George Jefferson was a dirtbag and may have died or not regardless of what was done to him
VHVXKIWMDMI6TFE6IBWI6S7HAY.jpg

Tell that to the girl that got killed after the 2004 WS win.
Before Number One Nephew got dropped off at BU for his freshman year,
I told him not to go rioting after some sports win -
because I didn't want to have to bail him out,
and besides it hurts a lot to get killed by a pepper ball
shot into your now-empty eye socket.

Here is a detailed account. It's shocking
... he says he was mindful of warnings earlier that day from no less than Gov. Tim Walz that white supremacists were roaming the city looking for trouble.​

The signal that the Governor was sending to Teh Community
with that ragtime:
7d30cf5fa811c525e54aa0e3a37154cc.jpg

Since the officers didn’t use their firearms, it was not deemed a critical incident. The officers were then allowed to watch bodycam footage before doing their written reports.​

Well, that answers one of those questions.

Ok, I'll defend the cops on this.

At the start of the video, they were clearly yelling, "Go home!" before they shot. I mean, if a random dude in a white van tells you to go home, and you don't immediately get into your house, well.....that just ain't right. Cops just did what they had to do, to maintain order. Sh!t - the guy was standing in a parking lot - that should not be permitted.

I feel safer knowing that the hall monitors have some authority.

If ever there was a need for a beltfed......THAT was it.

Every cop there should be dead or in prison.

What was that old expression? If you give a kid a hammer, everything will look like a nail. What did you think those boys were supposed to do when DHS offloaded all those fancy toys to their departments? Would be a shame not to test out those 40 mike mikes on some real people.
They were just shooting at cans. Not gonna lie, that looked really fun to me. Hope they had a cooler of beer back there also

lawsuit names 19 cops

Back
Top Bottom