Drug dealer who killed three was ‘sorry he ran out of bullets’

Those are the people that'll earn you an assault charge if you try to protect yourself from them. I simply don't understand what is going on in that country. Well, actually that's hyperbole. I know exactly what's going on over there and I don't like it one bit. No sir, I don't.

I like the comment...

"He's not worth the money required to keep him in prison for that duration. If the NHS can put a value on life, why can't the judicial system. Hang him.

Chris, Derby,"

A man like this is the reason why we need a death penalty. Unfortunately, I don't think that England has it, so the taxpayers across the pond get to foot the bill for the next 50~60 years of this man's life.

So he killed his dealer because he was selling bunk? waaaaah poor drug dealer. If you deal or live with a dealer guess what kids bad juju is coming your way.

Amazing how well the weapons ban is working over in Britain. This just means they need more restrictive gun ... laws ... like ... ban... ok, what's next after banning guns?

Knives, which has already been proposed. Also, a doctor over there wants the manufacturers to make kitchen knives without pointed ends. Expert that he is, he says that kitchen knives only need rounded off tips.

Cricket bats after that.

Next on National Geographic:
How England enacted the teeth ban...

(Spoken with a muttled english accent) "Well, you see, criminals were stealing people teeth and using them against the former owners. We thought it best to take the weapons out of the mouths of law abiding citizens so that the criminal couldn't get them."

(Commentator) "Rebecca Peters led the fight for the assault tooth ban."

For those of you who have never seen a picture of Rebecca Peters, or don't know who this retard is, she is heading up an org call International Action Network on Small Arms. She is the reason why countries like England and Austrailia have bans in place. She started small with hand guns is now going after long guns. She is to guns like the Anti-christ is to Christians.

Next on National Geographic:
How England enacted the teeth ban...

(Spoken with a muttled english accent) "Well, you thee, criminals were stealing people teef and using them against the former owners. We thought it beft to take the weapons out of the moufs of law abiding thititens so that the criminal couldn't get them."

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

Cor Blimey, no you didn't.

(Spoken with a muttled Cockney accent) "Well gov, the jam rolls committing all this lemon and lime were half inching Edward Heath's and using them against the former owners. We fourt it best to take the weapons out of the north and south's of law abiding lemon squeezers so that the tea leafs couldn't get them."

That fixed it!

hey guess what? which has higher rates of death.... guns vs cars?

we kill more people with cars than guns.

Rate of death is different than a pure number. Of course we kill more people with cars than guns, there's like %1000 more cars on the road than guns in posession in this country. Just out of curiousity, does anybody know the per capita death toll between the two?

Deaths by car per cars on the road VS death by guns per guns sold?

Rate of death is different than a pure number. Of course we kill more people with cars than guns, there's like %1000 more cars on the road than guns in posession in this country. Just out of curiousity, does anybody know the per capita death toll between the two?

Deaths by car per cars on the road VS death by guns per guns sold?

Way off topic, but I do remember reading that the ATF estimates there are more than twice as many guns in America as there are cars on the road. The difference between the death rate of the two is simple...they give drivers license to anyone even if they are not qualified. There are 10 states in the country where you can prove that you are qualified and they still won't give you a gun license.

Gun License: You need to know how to safely handle, load, shoot and clean different types of firearms.

Drivers License: This pedal makes vroom vroom, this one makes screech

I posted this comment and they actually displayed it:

I can't even remember the last time I heard of a triple homicide in my area (New England), never mind triple homicide plus two attempted.

I walk safely at night in my home city. Not so sure I'd feel safe walking around the "gun free" UK.

It probably hasn't actually been all THAT long, but it sounded good and it HAS been a while, after all.

"Andy" is an alias.

Cor Blimey, no you didn't.

(Spoken with a muttled Cockney accent) "Well gov, the jam rolls committing all this lemon and lime were half inching Edward Heath's and using them against the former owners. We fourt it best to take the weapons out of the north and south's of law abiding lemon squeezers so that the tea leafs couldn't get them."

That fixed it!

Yeah, figured out most of it.

lemon and lime = crime
half-inching = pinching
Edward Heaths = teeth
north and souths = mouths
lemon squeezers = geezers?
tea leafs = thiefs.

Only one I couldn't get was jam rolls.

Yeah, figured out most of it.

lemon and lime = crime
half-inching = pinching
Edward Heaths = teeth
north and souths = mouths
lemon squeezers = geezers?
tea leafs = thiefs.

Only one I couldn't get was jam rolls.

Jam rolls = a**h***s, but as this is Brit speak that should be arseholes. [grin]

But in Cockney its not always a simple as it appears. Case in point is the term Arse...Arse = Bottle and Glass, but Bottle = Aristotle. So some users substitute the first rhyme and use Aris, which is a shortened version of Aristotle, such as in "I kicked his Aris", which is pronounced like Harris, with the H dropped. In fact I've never heard anyone use the term "I kicked his bottle", as people tend to use the term "bottle" when referring to someone having the nerve to do something, such as "he hasn't got the bottle for that" , in that he didn't have the arse for it.

Now, this use of the term Aris was very unfortunate for a popular British female singer, whose parents were either Cockneys with a keen sense of humor, or non Londoners. The poor unfortunate Ms Anita Harris' name became synonymous with a piles operation to Londoners , who dropping the H would pronounce her as A Neater Aris. Sad but true.

The other interesting thing about this is that almost all Cockney rhyming slang's are word pairs, such as Apples and Pears = stairs, Bread and Honey = money, but in actual conversation only the FIRST of the word pair gets used. For example, "There I was on me Jack (Jones) in the nuclear (sub) having a pigs (ear) or two when in pops a china (plate) of mine. He had the sausage ( and mash) he owed me so I brought him a tiddly (wink) and we rabbited ( rabbit and pork) about our teapots (lids) for a while."

My family is from London and I had an uncle who talked like that all the time...

Funny to watch the London crime movie "Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" as they actually put subtitles on one conversation!

Back
Top Bottom