Does Haverhill Mail LTC or Do You Pick Up

Does the Haverhill PD mail out your new LTC or do you need to go in person for the pickup? Thank you.
Detective Benedetti will call you and tell you to meet him at the police station. Your LTC and an affidavit for lost or stolen firearms will be attached to his clipboard. You sign the affidavit (under penalty of perjury, of course!), he hands you your new LTC and away you go. At least that was my experience about a year ago.

Detective Benedetti will call you and tell you to meet him at the police station. Your LTC and an affidavit for lost or stolen firearms will be attached to his clipboard. You sign the affidavit (under penalty of perjury, of course!), he hands you your new LTC and away you go. At least that was my experience about a year ago.
2 months ago that was my experience as well

This question that I posted was not for me, but for someone I know that might be moving before he receives his first LTC. The concern was that it could get lost in the mail if the PD mailed out the LTC.

This question that I posted was not for me, but for someone I know that might be moving before he receives his first LTC. The concern was that it could get lost in the mail if the PD mailed out the LTC.
Tell that person not to worry. Detective Benedetti is a nice guy who treats people well. The LTC process is strictly by the book. Nothing to fear.

Completely unrelated. . . sort of.

I was watching Killing Them Softly with Brad Pitt on Amazon Prime this weekend. What a terrible movie. It seemed like they thought it would be, like, the Pulp Fiction of the 20-teens. It wasn't.

It's set in Boston. It looks like it's filmed in Detroit or some mid-west city. There is ONE SINGULAR (but main) character with a Boston accent. I saw this on TV maybe 5-9 years ago and never noticed it was "set" in Boston. Until they start talking about living in Somerville and trying to work in Holbrook w/o a car. As if anyone is going to get a job in Holbrook. LOL

Anyhow, later in teh movie, they have to drive to hah'vur'hill. [rofl]

The movie was SO not set in Boston as to not even know how to pronounce the names of the towns. . . . which were the only indication it was even SET in Boston. LOL

Just picked mine up last month. I did call and leave a message at the PD for detective Benedetti after I called the MA hotline and they said that it was approved and sent back to Haverhill. They told me to wait 2 weeks and give the PD a call.

Back
Top Bottom