Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

I can't believe they haven't banned cars yet over there. I don't know how those people can deal with that goverment over there.

Boy, the joke was on me on this one! I thought the article was a spoof, it's NOT, it is for REAL!

This sort of insanity tends to remind me of an old joke:
Q: Why does the sun never set on the British Empire?
A: Because even God doesn't trust a Brit in the dark.

If it weren't for the Massachusetts legislature and courts, I'd have a hard time believing that we were ever part of England.

Ken

KMaurer said:
If it weren't for the Massachusetts legislature and courts, I'd have a hard time believing that we were ever part of England.

Ken

I think they're making a come back in the gene pool over here Ken. Names like Hillary, Bella Pelosi, Harry Reed, Kennedy (all of them), and a few Repub's (in registration only) I can think of seem to be Brits at their core. [roll]

And our( federal ) Supreme Courtis now quoting "World opinion and precedent " in their decisions.

God save us all. .. or At least give us John Bolton.

Give them a break, it looks like they did do their research. After all, they did consult 10 top chefs from around the UK.
The Supreme Court consulting with British chefs!?! Lord, it's worse than I suspected. Next thing you know it'll be French performance artists, Estonian ice sculptors or Belgian rappers. [shock] Whatever happened to reading the actual words of the constitution? [roll]

Ken

KMaurer said:
Give them a break, it looks like they did do their research. After all, they did consult 10 top chefs from around the UK.
The Supreme Court consulting with British chefs!?! Lord, it's worse than I suspected. Next thing you know it'll be French performance artists, Estonian ice sculptors or Belgian rappers. [shock] Whatever happened to reading the actual words of the constitution? [roll]

Ken

You forgot the German saurkraut canners.

Back
Top Bottom