Disarming Jews caused the Holocaust to be Worse (CNN Article)

The fact that ANY Jew, ANYWHERE, can possibly think that appeasement is a survival trait staggers me to the core of my being. YES, I'm Jewish. NO, I don't "practice". NO, I will NOT be getting on a train.

.אמן

Two things... First, learn from history or it will repeat. Fascism and communism may change country or leader but the basic concepts are immutable. Which leads directly to number two, which goes "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees".

Two things... First, learn from history or it will repeat. Fascism and communism may change country or leader but the basic concepts are immutable. Which leads directly to number two, which goes "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees".

I'd rather have commies die instead

If anything, an Uzi. If there is one rifle that symbolize Jewish strength and independence it's an Uzi.

That did pop into my head as well, but proportions wise, to make the Star of David still work, I thought the tavor (or similar Israeli variants) would be a solid choice. Not being a chosen one myself, I will defer to those that are.

I'd rather have commies die instead
Me too. But if I die fighting back, even if it's just "f*** you" followed by BANG it's better than shovel shovel shovel BANG. And maybe I inspire the next person to resist.

ain't gonna happen, Uzis are all 90deg angles, if you can make magen David with 90deg angles you'll get a Nobel prize in geometry for sure.

Dude, after the stuff I've seen you build I'm betting it would take you 20 minutes. I'll buy you a case of Manischewitz.

Nazis didn't f*** around and didn't threaten, you were told and if you didn't do you were shot on the spot. For most people it has effect of breaking the spirit and turning into zombies. Look at Nazi or commie executions, you had people lined up in plain view of the open pin and the next group being shot before you in plain view. People walk up to the pit in groups like sheep and shot. Only few run.

In the Warsaw ghetto the Jews were vastly outnumbered by the German army but they held them off for days because they at least had some weapons. If you're going to go down anyway you may as well go down fighting. To allow the lessons of WWII or the Holocaust to repeat themselves would be insane.

Sun tzu's 9th state of ground. Desperate ground or deaths ground. Put your forces in a situation were its fight or die, no retreat, no quarter given and a small force will fight like many. See D day.
Also you realize 144,000 men landed on those beaches the ones who fought better the
Defiance, based on true story. Every person that survived that as well as every child born from any of those survivors owes their life to firearms.

Thank you I knew someone here had to know what I was talking about

Back
Top Bottom