Dirty Ape Robs Store in Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

NES Member
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — An investigation is underway after a gas station in Providence was robbed by an armed suspect wearing a monkey mask.

Police said they were called to a Gulf station on Plainfield Street around 2:30 a.m. Sunday. The clerk told police the masked suspect placed a gun on the counter and said, "run it all."

The suspect is described as a woman standing about 5-foot-6 and wearing all black clothing. She was given approximately $875 from the clerk before she fled the scene on foot, according to police.

Police: Store robbed by woman in monkey mask

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — An investigation is underway after a gas station in Providence was robbed by an armed suspect wearing a monkey mask.

Police said they were called to a Gulf station on Plainfield Street around 2:30 a.m. Sunday. The clerk told police the masked suspect placed a gun on the counter and said, "run it all."

The suspect is described as a woman standing about 5-foot-6 and wearing all black clothing. She was given approximately $875 from the clerk before she fled the scene on foot, according to police.

Police: Store robbed by woman in monkey mask

So what you're telling me is, if she's white then this is a hate crime? [rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom