• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dillon Blue Press - Why I Chose a Fanny Pack

rep308

NES Member
For the many Fanny Pack fans here at NES!

On page 43 of the December Dillon Blue Press there is an interesting article "Why I Chose a Fanny Pack". You can read the article here:

http://www.bridleandbit.net/ebooks/bluepress/bluepressdec09/dec09/object_files/main.swf

and type in page 43

It's a stupid Shockwave app so and I can't figure out how to copy it here

I'm sure we will get many fawning comments from all the NES fannypackers![popcorn]

Last edited:
I just can't bring myself into fannypack land...Until I see them on more than obnoxious New York tourists and mental patients, I have to sit the fannypack club out. I see their convenience, but my self-esteem is low enough...

If she insisted however, I'd make an exception...[wink]

I'm with Underwhere on this one. The chick with the legs shows up in a lot of their ads - she's the one with the .50 cal press in this month's Rifleman and while she's got bodacious ta-ta's and thighs you could sink your teeth into, there's something about her face that puts me off. Not sure what it is, just - something. I would WRECK the blonde.

Back
Top Bottom