Dick's $10 off coupon. Link Inside

Here is a coupon for Dick's $10 off of a purchase of $50 or more on any camping, hunting, and/or fishing purchase. Excludes firearms, trolling motors, fish finders, and championship merchandise. So this can be used on ammunition.

http://dnr.state.il.us/fish/digest/digest.pdf

The coupon is printable from the first page. Best to cut it out of the PDF document and paste it into another window so you dont have to waste ink on the non-coupon junk.

Anyone else find it strange that they would take this coupon? It says "No reproductions" and I would assume that printing this would be considered a reproduction.

Anyone else find it strange that they would take this coupon? It says "No reproductions" and I would assume that printing this would be considered a reproduction.

Yes, but the help can't read. They probably couldn't even tell you what the word "reproduction" meant. Now, if you asked them what F'k meant, they are probably very conversant in the meaning of the word.[rolleyes]

I don't think the clerks at the registers care. I used this coupon multiple times at a few locations and it always worked.

There was another coupon a while back if you bought 1 box you get 50% off the second box. I toted up 8 boxes of ammo expecting to get 1 box free for two boxes you bought, but the girl at the register gave me a better discount of 50% off everything. I had a big moral dilemma, do I speak up and fork over $$ or do I go back to the ammo counter and get another 8 boxes.

I took the Switzerland route and remained neutral, so I just walked out the door. [devil]

Speaking of moral dilemmas at Dick's, I was there yesterday getting some shotgun shells. The clerk rang up the two boxes and I told him that it had to be price matched to sale price, I realized at that point he charged me for only TWO boxes instead of 20. I didn't feel right at all about that so I told him and he said "Oh I always wondered about that, I guess a lot of people have gotten good deals off me."

I've gotten ten boxes of 12 ga. shells for -7 dollars (yes, negative 7) at the Seekonk Dick's.

The way they ring up their ammo sales causes this mess for them. Works for me, unless they try to double charge.

I went to the Plymouth store today to get some .44magnums to replace what my wife shot up. Gonna use a coupon for it.

None on the self. I asked an older guy who was stocking the aisle shelves if there were any .44magnums in the store. He said no. I asked if they were getting any. He said they've never carried any and for some reason, they won't get any...he's asked several time to get some as people keep asking for them. He said, 'if we sold them, I'd buy them as I need some too."

We got talking about guns while he worked the shelves. Nice guy, but no .44mag or .44spl.

Thanks for posting the coupon, I plan to use the coupon for multiple visits before the expiration date. Hopefully the Dicks in Danvers, MA will give me a good deal.

Used the coupon succesfully at the Millbury location today. Been waiting for a sales flyer to come out. 9mm for $6.98/box at the case rate, after coupon and with tax I paid $62.79 for 500 rounds. Recepit said I saved $69. [dance]

I just picked up 4 boxes of Remington .45acp using the coupon for a grand total of $44 and change. It was on sale for $12.98, not bad these days.

Went to Lunenburg and got overcharged by $10.00 after buying two 500rd cases at $6.98 per 50. Sorry, but 69.80 x 2 - $10 x 1.05 =| $147. ~

It should have been $136.08

Pleaded my case for 5 minutes, they did two discounts to get it to the advertised sales price since it didn't ring up as such. Explained twice that it shouldn't be where it is. Frustrating sometimes.....Back to NH for ammo.

I eventually gave up since they obviously weren't understanding simple math. At least I sat at the ammo counter waiting for 15 minutes while the guy working there watched the college football game 10 feet away. Not even a "Can I help you?". Just looked at me once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom