Derek - Did you pick up the .22 Upper?

How's it working out? I'd be interested to hear what you thought of it. Quality & performance.

I've been planning on doing that for a while, If I want to do it now I'd need to sell something.:( That's a decision I'd prefer not to make at the moment.

CD

I picked it up yesterday. I will hopefully get to shoot it in a week or so. I looks and feels exactly the same as my white oak precision .223 upper. I'll let you know how it shoots when I get out to the range.

That sounds great. I'm glad the quality looks good. Is it weighted as well, or did you have to add additional weight?

I'm looking forward to the range report. If you don't mind my asking, what did it run you?

CD

It weighs about the same as my weighted WOP upper. I paid $500, and I believe the guy I bought it from paid $550 for it. It hasn't been fired yet. DPMS barrel break-in instructions are a bit over the top.

They say to clean the barrel and chamber after each of the first 25 shots, then every 10 shots until you get to 200!

I want to see if Payton had to do that before I brush out the rifleing in the barrel with DPMS's instructions. [roll]

Back
Top Bottom