• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Democrat Gov. Ned Lamont: AR-15s ‘Should Not Be Allowed in the State of Connecticut’

Reptile

NES Member
Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont (D) is weighing a push to end or repeal a grandfathering clause in a gun control bill in order to force residents to hand over any AR-15s.

CT, Isn't that the state where they ordered their citizens to turn in their magazines larger than 10 rounds under penalty of law?

How did THAT go?

Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont (D) is weighing a push to end or repeal a grandfathering clause in a gun control bill in order to force residents to hand over any AR-15s.

Connecticut would be a much better state if democrats were NOT allowed in it.

CT, Isn't that the state where they ordered their citizens to turn in their magazines larger than 10 rounds under penalty of law?

How did THAT go?
You were supposed to be gud bois and "register" your mags with the state police, tell em exactly how many you have and what kind. And also register your newly illegal "assault weapons" with them as well. The state would graciously let you still carry your "high caps" but you could only put ten boolets in it. Miscounted and put in 11 rounds or more? If you registered like a gud boi, first time the cops catch you and inspect your gun and mags is a misdemeanor fine I think. Second time, dangerous felony. Didn't register shit? Cops nab you first time with "high caps" insta felony. Only cops can have high caps.

If I'm not mistaken, aren't all pistols with threaded barrels now considered "assault weapons" too? CT kindly allows you to own silencers but makes threaded barrel handguns a no-no. Lol. The legislature isn't as retarded as gun people make them out to be.

You were supposed to be gud bois and "register" your mags with the state police, tell em exactly how many you have and what kind. And also register your newly illegal "assault weapons" with them as well. The state would graciously let you still carry your "high caps" but you could only put ten boolets in it. Miscounted and put in 11 rounds or more? If you registered like a gud boi, first time the cops catch you and inspect your gun and mags is a misdemeanor fine I think. Second time, dangerous felony. Didn't register shit? Cops nab you first time with "high caps" insta felony. Only cops can have high caps.

If I'm not mistaken, aren't all pistols with threaded barrels now considered "assault weapons" too? CT kindly allows you to own silencers but makes threaded barrel handguns a no-no. Lol. The legislature isn't as retarded as gun people make them out to be.
Thanks for the clarification. These politicians can never, and will never be successful in banning firearms. They'll keep trying but they will fail time and time again

“The Constitution State” lol

I was noticing the mASS state motto this AM - By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty. I think both states forgot what liberty and constitution even mean. Liberty - freedom. Leave me the F alone!

It doesn't matter. State gun grabbers are grasping at straws to see if they can stop the SC. Hell, Dems will make one final push on a federal level to try and pass a "sensible gun control" bill at some point in the next few years - maybe even this year. And it'll fail when the SC tells them to GFTS. You can't make ANOTHER law that supersedes the SC's view of the Consti-freaking-tution!

It's only a matter of time. Let them have their temper tantrums.

I think I've said it elsewhere on NES, but I personally knew Ned Lamont back in the 1980's. His family has a huge multi-family estate on North Haven where I grew up and worked for the family.
He was a douchebag back then and it seems like he's still a douchbag.

Ned Lamont sounds like a character from a late 80's, early 90's romantic comedy. The guy that is dating the hot lead who is just an overall ass and Mick Dundee or Kevin Costner or Anthony Hopkins (Meet Joe Black) kicks his ass in the last 8 minutes of the film.

Back
Top Bottom