• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deltapoint Pro

jeepsrt8

NES Member
I was in the market for a red dot sight for my M17 and am contemplating purchasing the Deltapoint Pro. I keep flip-flopping between the 2.5MOA and 6MOA. Does anyone have one that they could give some feedback on? Is the 6MOA dot too big for the pistol at short range? Any other pros/cons about the optic?

Thanks

The DPP is a great sight. I think 6-8 moa is the best for a pistol. I have a 2.5 as well, and it is never at anything less than full brightness. My only thing I don't care for on the DPP is it's one button that cycles through settings, I prefer other manufacturers 2 button interface.

I was in the market for a red dot sight for my M17 and am contemplating purchasing the Deltapoint Pro. I keep flip-flopping between the 2.5MOA and 6MOA. Does anyone have one that they could give some feedback on? Is the 6MOA dot too big for the pistol at short range? Any other pros/cons about the optic?

Thanks
I have leupold on g34 and SRO on shadow.
So, the biggest negative of DPP is that it is not automatically adjusting to the outside light. So for the range only gun SRO is better. DPP is built a bit more solid and is ok. But it is not doing anything better than a holosun 507c.

Back
Top Bottom