Delaware bans assault weapons and high cap mags.

Wrong. Several styles available,

Popular in NJ .

Yep.

For most anything it's probably trivial to block a mag down to lower capacity.

ARs are stupid popular with anything under the sun available more or less. What I'd be worried about though are proprietary guns, then how exactly the rule is worded - like if you change capacity on a Sig 226 mag via hardware store components to get under a limit does that count as a legal magazine? This kinda stuff comes into play in places with no grandfathering.

It's all total bullshit, just saying practically if you live there, there are concerns with how to deal with shit to avoid becoming a felon etc etc

Yep.

For most anything it's probably trivial to block a mag down to lower capacity.

ARs are stupid popular with anything under the sun available more or less. What I'd be worried about though are proprietary guns, then how exactly the rule is worded - like if you change capacity on a Sig 226 mag via hardware store components to get under a limit does that count as a legal magazine? This kinda stuff comes into play in places with no grandfathering.

It's all total bullshit, just saying practically if you live there, there are concerns with how to deal with shit to avoid becoming a felon etc etc
This is where I was going with my last post. I honestly had never heard about 15 round mags for the AR. I knew about 10 rounders, but not 15 rounders.

Back
Top Bottom