Del-ton

Im buying a dpms lower tomorrow from a member but im thinkg of buying a kit from del-ton to complete the rifle but i've never heard of them any good?

http://www.del-ton.com/Rifle_Kit_p/rkt100.htm

good luck getting them. I ordered two LPKs from them in November...still waiting.... But I've bought from them in the past and things were great...Obamaphobian is taking everyone out..

I got a DPMS branded lower from them, it seems just fine. I bet they are backed way up though. I remember they would have sometimes have show specials for under-$100 stripped lowers, just a few years back, before the election panic.

i have never owned an ar or bulit one just trying to get some parts going i suppose i could by it piece by piece slowy since they wont ban the parts al least i hope

They are seriously backed up right now plus they have been shut down since the beginning of the week to move into a bigger facility. They plan to be back up and running on Monday the 2nd. They're hoping to ramp up production in the new facility, but that doesn't mean the parts will flow into them as fast.

With the way the market is right I'd just place the order and wait. It's hard to find someone else with the parts in stock so you may as well just wait it out. At least that's what I'm doing. Good luck.

Good luck. I sent them an email a month ago asking if I could buy the 20" rifle kit with a non-threaded barrel like they offer in their 20" uppers. Still no response. If their email is backed up a month, I can't imagine what their order queue looks like.

I have a Del-ton upper and I'm very happy with it.

As others have said, good luck getting them. I've had a stripped upper and and various other parts on order since November...

delton is backed up like 6000 orders. They've been processing them in the order received. In other words if you order a sling (and they have it in stock) you'll still wait 4-5 months for it. I bought an ACE ARFX stock from them on November 18th and finally got it a couple of weeks ago. While they my be a good company, you're more likely to take delivery sooner elsewhere

I ordered many parts from them before the Obama rush and they were fast and easy. Since the election scare, I have no experience with them. However if the current conditions result in a long wait for them, I would because I know the level of quality they put out.

Back
Top Bottom