Del-Ton Kit. Minus Lower?

I've used a couple Del Ton uppers and some parts, they were all fine, the uppers were all in spec and had T marks. If your going for a budget build with a couple of after market parts it's a real good start. Make sure your careful to comply with state law though, as that upper is NOT legal to assemble into a rife in MA without having the bayo lug removed, and the flash hider replaced with a comp / break and permanently attached.

I've used a couple Del Ton uppers and some parts, they were all fine, the uppers were all in spec and had T marks. If your going for a budget build with a couple of after market parts it's a real good start. Make sure your careful to comply with state law though, as that upper is NOT legal to assemble into a rife in MA without having the bayo lug removed, and the flash hider replaced with a comp / break and permanently attached.
cant i just have whats on there welded/Pin?. I do know about the Bayo lug.

or stick it on a preban lower

yup he did mine. i was quoted a week had it back in a few days. i can't remember what it cost though.

Also, if your using a non pre ban lower you will also either have to use a fixed stock, or have your collapsable stock permanently blind pinned so that it is a fixed stock.

There are other options for permanently attaching a break, silver solder may be easier for you if you lack the tools to pin and weld and have trouble finding someone to do it for you.

Last edited:
Also, if your using a non pre ban LOWER you will also either have to use a fixed stock, or have your collapsable stock permanently blind pinned so that it is a fixed stock.

There are other options for permanently attaching a break, silver solder may be easier for you if you lack the tools to pin and weld and have trouble finding someone to do it for you.

FIFY

Back
Top Bottom