• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

I was thinking about buying the Radical Firearms AR15 for $450 just for the hell of it. Looks like a solid basic AR with 15" rail too.

I was thinking about buying the Radical Firearms AR15 for $450 just for the hell of it. Looks like a solid basic AR with 15" rail too.
it will work.
i really prefer aero builds only, as i saw and heard some issues before from other folks, and the aero precision really kinda hovers in the middle being still not too expensive and reliable enough with a more or less guaranteed quality of the build.
and it is available now again, for all its components - uppers, lowers and bolts. no need to go cheaper if a proper aero stuff is barely $100-$200 more than radical or andersen.

For those who want a Python. Probably short lived. The six inch is on the MA target roster.

ETA: For free staters they also have the 4.25 in in stock for the same price.

Last edited:
For those who want a Python. Probably short lived. The six inch is on the MA target roster.

ETA: For free staters they also have the 4.25 in in stock for the same price.
I have no interest in getting the Python but wasn't there an issue with the model number that's listed on the roster??
@CrackPot hear any updates on that?

I have no interest in getting the Python but wasn't there an issue with the model number that's listed on the roster??
@CrackPot hear any updates on that?
There was a small inconsistency with what is on the roster and the actual gun. I suspect dealers are glossing over it (as they should). 6" pythons are definitely getting sold in MA

10 pack Okay surefeed AR15 mags. $104.99
  • Lightweight aluminum construction
  • Heat-treated for strength and durability
  • Hard-coat anodized finish
  • 4-way, anti-tilt follower
  • Mil-Spec stainless steel spring
  • Mil-Spec dry film lubricant
  • Pack of 10 magazines

10 pack Okay surefeed AR15 mags. $104.99
  • Lightweight aluminum construction
  • Heat-treated for strength and durability
  • Hard-coat anodized finish
  • 4-way, anti-tilt follower
  • Mil-Spec stainless steel spring
  • Mil-Spec dry film lubricant
  • Pack of 10 magazines

is fine deal but botach routinely has the surefeed E2’s for $9.98 a piece

at Brownells...

$99.99 Polymer80 PF940v2 80% FRAME AGGRESSIVE TEXTURE (Black)

$129.99 BROWNELLS - M16 5.56 BOLT CARRIER GROUP NICKEL BORON MP

🐯

Been looking at these since they came out, very tempted to pull the trigger on this one.
Lowest price I've seen yet, by a good margin...

Athlon Optics Helos BTR GEN2 Rifle Scope 34mm Tube 1-10x 28mm Illuminated ATMR4 MOA Reticle Matte
Add to Cart for Price
SHIPS FREE
Regular Price: $499.99 $358.92
Ordered one to compare to the Swampfox Arrowhead 1-10x24 I ordered for $421.49. Not having either in hand I prefer the Swampfox Guerrilla Dot MIL Long reticle. It's less cluttered and is a MIL reticle. The Athlon ATMR4 seems pretty busy to me and it’s MOA. I’m tending to everything in MIL. We’ll see how they actually compare in real life.

Aero no logo nitride BCG $127.49

Aero BCG

C158 bolts used to be more expensive than 9130, but now with prices essentially the same I don’t see much reason to buy anything that uses 9130. I can’t say that 158 is a better steel, only that it has far more track record behind it. These blem toolcraft bcg’s are a bargain. Unfortunately like aero PSA won’t ship to those stuck in MA.

Last edited:
at Brownells...

$99.99 Polymer80 PF940v2 80% FRAME AGGRESSIVE TEXTURE (Black)

$129.99 BROWNELLS - M16 5.56 BOLT CARRIER GROUP NICKEL BORON MP

🐯
Pair that with this and you are just shy the sights. $349 free shipping

Pretty good deal on a brace. $84.99

Aero no logo nitride BCG $127.49

Aero BCG
Same price & they ship to Mass, just have to pay for shipping thou

Same price & they ship to Mass, just have to pay for shipping thou
Nice find! PA is one of my favorite vendors. just bought a couple of their optics last week.

Primary arms has the SAVE12 code up again for 3 days plus some stuff on sale
$131.99 with code

This is a freggin solid deal from PSA.
18” AR10 kit for $600.

-18” stainless barrel, mid length gas, 5 position Adjustable DI gas block,
-15” mlok handguard
-magpul furniture (new buttstock)
-complete upper receiver with lower LPK (nickel boron trigger)

I believe for something to be a deal or a steal it should probably cost less than my truck
i get it - it is how much in taxpayers money military pays to a chinese manufacturer of that $200 gizmo?
and they have an another model of a similar crap, but for a whole $45K. holy shit.

Back
Top Bottom