• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

cite for this? FN's website has the FNX still listed. while the FNX-9 is not a strong seller, i'd be surprised if they discontinue their hammer fired pistol and go with a purely striker fired product line.

My source is a sales guy at FS. :)
Their ad also said "closeout". For a two-tone it's a great deal, even if not discontinued. Love the grip and trigger on this gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My source is a sales guy at FS. :)
Their ad also said "closeout". For a two-tone it's a great deal, even if not discontinued. Love the grip and trigger on this gun!

right. so it's not discontinued. in terms of accurate information, i've had better results using my local palm reader than any gun shops. similar to HK, FN builds most of their firearms around mil or gov contracts not what some random fools like us want for range play.

8c9513ac0a452a0a96267d99440c7b82.png

Might get a VP9 in July.

No minimum free shipping and $10 off $200 orders on brownells. Today only 6/27

No minimum free shipping and $10 off $200 orders on brownells. Today only 6/27

I like Brownells, but today I only needed small parts. I just placed a large order with them last week, so I jumped on the free shipping on the minimum order deal. I have a feeling they are going to spend more on shipping than the $6 pins that I got.

Brownells is pissing me off with their shipping. I placed an order last Tuesday morning, everything was instock, and I am finally going to get it today. It has been sitting in Springfield, MA since Friday.

Brownells is pissing me off with their shipping. I placed an order last Tuesday morning, everything was instock, and I am finally going to get it today. It has been sitting in Springfield, MA since Friday.

brownell's shipping sucks ! they give it to ups who then sits on it until they hand it over to the post office . min 7 - 10 days .

For anyone that goes to Dicks Sporting Goods for ammo, if you fill out online survey they send you with emailed receipts you can get $10 off coupon for a purchase of $50 or more. 1 per transaction. Basically a free ~20% off if you keep the order at or around $50.

For anyone that goes to Dicks Sporting Goods for ammo, if you fill out online survey they send you with emailed receipts you can get $10 off coupon for a purchase of $50 or more. 1 per transaction. Basically a free ~20% off if you keep the order at or around $50.

Dicks has been doing that for quite a while. I have had some store clerks refuse to take the coupon for ammo purchases however. If that happens, ask for manager. Use them in NH for biggest savings. You can also print multiple copies! Just sayin!

Back
Top Bottom