• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

In email today from Bass Pro.. two 50 rd boxes of CCI Blazer 9mm for $15. Comes to $0.15/rd if my math is correct... pretty darn good price for range ammo I think. In store only.

Four Seasons is selling Beretta 92fs for $500. It's an awesome deal for an awesome gun; love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are an Ebates member (free to join) they give you 3% cash back. That's another $10 for us mere mortals.

I think its' a steal, but I don't need one right now. :(

FS has FNX-9 two tones w/ night sites and 3 mags for $399. I think that's a sign of things to come, so I'm saving my money. Gonna be tons of sales as inventory piles up.

FS has FNX-9 two tones w/ night sites and 3 mags for $399. I think that's a sign of things to come, so I'm saving my money. Gonna be tons of sales as inventory piles up.

Cash is 2% less. :)
FNX-9 is discontinued, FNH keeping striker-fire only.
In MA I prefer DA/SA, as the trigger in SA is very nice.
I suspect that striker will have a heavy MA trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

walther is running a $100 rebate on all PPQ or PPS M2's. pretty solid rebate. like all things walther, even their rebate is poorly promoted.

http://www.waltherarms.com/rebate100/

Cash is 2% less. :)
FNX-9 is discontinued, FNH keeping striker-fire only.

cite for this? FN's website has the FNX still listed. while the FNX-9 is not a strong seller, i'd be surprised if they discontinue their hammer fired pistol and go with a purely striker fired product line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom