Deals and steals

Found this one on Archery Talk.

1. Black OvisThe BEST and largest selection of deals in one place
    • Garmin, Mystery Ranch, Darn Tough, Lacrosse, Danner, Scarpa, Zamberlan, and much more
  2. BrownellsSave 15% off site-wide coupon code (guns and ammo)
  3. KUIUA great time to buy KUIU on sale
  4. NOMAD – 50% off site-wide
  5. Academy Sports$20 off Purchases of $100+
    • Use this discount to pick up a Tactcam REVEAL for the best price.
  6. Bear Creek ArsenalBC-15 5.56 for only $356.14
  7. eBay20% off coupon on several great trail cameras (Cuddeback and Browning)
  8. Optics Planet12% off site-wide
  9. FORLOH 25% off site-wide
  10. ScentLok & Blocker Outdoors 25% off site-wide

Last edited:
Ordered at 4pm. Delivered around 6pm. For $27, I couldn't say no. Seems fine, I just did the digital code and no fingerprint. Thanks!
I picked one up as a gift. It says will be delivered between 4-8am tomorrow. For 28 bucks said why the hell not. Hoping it is stout enough

Buy One Get One Free Parcil Safety Gas Masks

They’re running this sale for Memorial Day weekend. Not strictly guns related but I figure a lot of you are into preparedness and bugging out too.

[Parcil Safety] Buy One Get One Free: Parcil Safety Gasmasks
Just got a new MIG welder and was looking for a decent respirator to use with it. These guys had one with Organic Vapor and Particulate Filtration and I was able to get an extra cartridge set for free (the replacement cartridges for these cost almost as much as the complete respirator). Thanks for the heads-up.

Found this one on Archery Talk.

1. Black OvisThe BEST and largest selection of deals in one place
    • Garmin, Mystery Ranch, Darn Tough, Lacrosse, Danner, Scarpa, Zamberlan, and much more
  2. BrownellsSave 15% off site-wide coupon code (guns and ammo)
  3. KUIUA great time to buy KUIU on sale
  4. NOMAD – 50% off site-wide
  5. Academy Sports$20 off Purchases of $100+
    • Use this discount to pick up a Tactcam REVEAL for the best price.
  6. Bear Creek ArsenalBC-15 5.56 for only $356.14
  7. eBay20% off coupon on several great trail cameras (Cuddeback and Browning)
  8. Optics Planet12% off site-wide
  9. FORLOH 25% off site-wide
  10. ScentLok & Blocker Outdoors 25% off site-wide
Not gun related but I got an email temperpedic is running a buy one get one off pillows this weekend.

ADKq_Nabd85MHl9A58XI3XkxKPYft_zeWWREkaY28xG8qBHcNvEpbM0_-_Ba9T0MNmZGTSb_R-xvMkBrgBV9J-e6tvYqJo08hFdMhsPFfrCRlUZEjEWu5N62V7gjL4leKqbaE98arJlJ7LmUOc03TQDoW3a-BqdyAw=s0-d-e1-ft

30% off ALG Defense (geissele affiliate) goods for Memorial Day
ALG Defense

Pretty much all T Shirts / Long sleeve shirts on Magpul's website (Magpul.com) are $10 each. Shipping is $5 or free if you spend over $75.

Kore Essentials gun belts. 15% off today only.

Code: MEMORIAL2024

🐯

100 times that, stacked 5 high in use and no failures yet. I think they're worth every penny and more.
OK ,lucky u got good ones.here mine,the hf one is on the left,stupid locking tab don't line up correclly,can not close the can.I have to push the lid on to the right direction to line up the locking tab before I can close the ammo can.after you got the ammo can close you could stack em.originnal .50 ammo can on the right,it still work good after all this years.
Just take a good look before u buy hf ammo can people,I seen one that got damaged, probably got hit by a forklift truck.
I ran into a vn war vet at hf, he seen me looking at ammo cans,asking wut i need em 4 lol, guy can still speak a bit of Vietnamese after all these years.

Attachments

• 20240527_121549.jpg
    20240527_121549.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 54
I got 2 from hf. Them .50 can made from cheap materials,it flimsy, not worth it.
By the way, the HF cans are the exact same metal thickness and weight as the U.S. military cans. Nothing flimsy about them at all.
If you got a damaged can, HF will exchange them. I've done a few that were corner dented from being dropped, they took them back and told me to go get new ones from the shelf.

View: https://youtu.be/UVpvF_s-wCg?si=A_uWiFGMVfdoRyYe

This wasn't the video I was looking for but it will do. The one I was looking for, the guy puts HF and U.S. cans in a hydraulic press to see deformation limits. Both did very well.....meaning they're not going to collapse when stacked ten high full of loose ammo.

This is the article I was looking for.

Last edited:
Ya, doesn't everybody? 🤔
I don't buy onesies and twosies, I buy 10 or 20 at a time and have been for a long time. My local HF store doesn't recognize limits, they'll sell you everything they have in stock and help carry it out to your vehicle.
Impressive! I wish...... if I become rich, there will be signs haha

The HF cans are fine. I have plenty of them and use them regularly. Yes, the locking latch is flimsier than a GI can. I bent one of the hook/ teeth when it wasn’t aligned. I just bent it back and it functions just like it’s supposed to.

Complete lower build kits $59. Grabbed a couple to throw on the shelf for a rainy day.

Complete lower build kits $59. Grabbed a couple to throw on the shelf for a rainy day.

Very interesting! Thanks for the heads up. Do they have any problems shipping to MA? Are they… reputable? LOL. I don’t do much online ordering, but definitely feel the need to start stocking up some parts and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom