Deals and steals

You can damage your hearing with improper protection, some kf our forum members have experienced it.
If they show up and they are legit walkers it was worth risking $20, if not I send them back and either Amazon refunds me, AMEX refunds me, or I’m out $20, if they are legit walkers then it was well worth it

If they show up and they are legit walkers it was worth risking $20, if not I send them back and either Amazon refunds me, AMEX refunds me, or I’m out $20, if they are legit walkers then it was well worth it
Amazon will refund you, no questions asked.

I return sh*t all the time.

According to a NES member that works for Amazon, people even return dildos and get their money back.

It's a rando outfit in Brooklyn that not the original manufacturer. But you do whatever you want to do with your money.

Are you saying there's a chance they might be fake or they might not even ship or pull a OpticsPlanet???? P'shaw!

I bought a Mac on Black Friday online once. Minutes later, I realized it was one of those electronics places in NYC. Ugh. They had JUST closed for the day, too. I didn't get F'd. But I paid about $100 more than I should in the end. Last time I ever buy anything from a place in New Jork Zitty.

2-Pack Baofeng UV-5R Radio $30

Not strictly firearm related but figured some of you are interested in comms. Not gonna find a better entry level radio for the money IMO. Comes with the full kit for each one (antennas, battery, chargers, headset earpieces). This $15 each deal is the lowest i’ve seen it

[Amazon] 2-Pack Baofeng UV-5R Radio Kit - $29.99 (was $38.19)
With comms being the subject of the day, looking at these again. The new version is out and has double the output power. How does that relate to range?

Can anyone recommend this or any book? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9SH1ML...a6bc&s=car&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWw

Certain youtubers?

With comms being the subject of the day, looking at these again. The new version is out and has double the output power. How does that relate to range?

Can anyone recommend this or any book? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9SH1ML...a6bc&s=car&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWw

Certain youtubers?

IMG_0095.jpg

It's an easy read.

2x Baofeng UV-5Rs Radios - $29.99

Baofeng UV-5Rs on sale 2 for $29.99 today. If you’re looking for a budget short range radio solution these are the ones to get. At $15 a piece they can’t be beat. You can also upgrade the antennas in the future if you wanna get better range. Radio is deep hole to dive down. Lots of better radios out there but these are great for basic use or starter radios

What is the general consensus on the Baofeng UV-5Rs with the high gain antennas?
I have been considering picking some up but I am a novice (beyond using 2 ways daily before I switched careers 25 years ago).

What is the general consensus on the Baofeng UV-5Rs with the high gain antennas?
Kinda old school stuff. Not very robust and easy to triangulate. Meshtastic is the new way to communicate. Encrypted, mesh networking(means difficult to pinpoint the source of transmission), low power, and long range(mile and miles). The equipment is cheap, software is open source(free) and does not track you.

Baofeng UV-5Rs on sale 2 for $29.99 today. If you’re looking for a budget short range radio solution these are the ones to get. At $15 a piece they can’t be beat. You can also upgrade the antennas in the future if you wanna get better range. Radio is deep hole to dive down. Lots of better radios out there but these are great for basic use or starter radios

Cool.

Maybe take some of the dough from all these Amazon affiliate links and go green.

🐯

Check-out this deal below with the extra large batteries, antennas, extra charger, etc. Etc.

The price fluctuates a little. I picked these up a week ago when the cost was $55.

Back
Top Bottom