Deals and steals

Does that have some sort of gyro inside to know how fast you are spraying to keep changing the tone to ensure camo??? LOL

Still needs a bbl for birding. Although I wonder if you could try trap with a 20" IC barrel. Just for kicks. I shot some trap with a buddy of mine years ago using a TC Contender with a 45/410 barrel. Taht was challenging as the rifling donut'd the pattern.

Surviveware 200-Piece Large First Aid Kit on sale for $39

Need to use code FAIDKIT34 at checkout. Shipping is free. The same kit is $128.99 on Amazon. The 200 count is a bit inflated, but the big MOLLE bag, splint, shears, dressings, and CPR mask make it worth it for a premade kit IMO. Throw a tourniquet in and you get a decent base kit.

[That Daily Deal] Surviveware Large 200-Piece Comprehensive First Aid Kit - $39.46 (was $163.99)
Did you buy one?
Normally, I do not buy from a web site that has no phone number. it usually means they are not a wholesaler or retailer, they're just working out of a "suite".

If applied correctly, it’s superior to chrome. The same goes for DLC and many other coatings. Chrome is how many decades old technology? This guy really doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about. Doesn’t do any actual measuring (dimensionally, hardness, surface finish, scratch resistance…etc), just his feelings. Super scientific.
There's a reason why none of the high end AR companies don't sell NiB
Chad definitely knows what he's talking about
Look up School of the American Rifle

I’d rather be a clown than ignorant. At least people like clowns lol
You sure about that?

sddefault.jpg

Frank

Crimson Trace CTS-25 Compact Red Dot Sight on sale for $39.99

Lowest price ever on the price history chart. Ordered one for my .22 rifle as I’m tired of using iron sights. Curious if anyone has tried this optic before. I figure it’s in the same tier as the cheap Bushnell ones. For a larger caliber you may want to use something a bit robust like an Aimpoint PRO or similar

P80 has restocked with much better availability than the previous go round.
For instance black compact optics ready bare slides for $99.
No complete slides though...

Thanks, bought a full size FDE cerakote slide and a barrel for $164 +tax.

🐯

The slide and barrel arrived. I have not taken the barrel out yet but it looks fine. The slide looks excellent, the finish is great, the machining looks precise and the thing is super clean.

Very pleased for a total outlay of under $175, and thanks again to @wcorey for the heads-up on the sale.

I have a GGP slide completion kit on hand and will fit it out this weekend.

53RQnl9.jpg

jEB90RA.jpg

The sale is still on if anyone is interest. I am considering buying a G19 size slide and barrel while I am at it.

EDIT 1/13/24: Assembly continued here...

🐯

Last edited:
Bidding ends in 8 days

Used Condition
FFL is not required

FOR SALE IS A ONE OF A KIND, HOLY GRAIL ABSOLUTE STONE MINT, IMPORTANT AND RARE, LIMITED EDITION MARTINI HENRY RE BARRELED TO 303 BRITISH DRESSED UP TO LOOK LIKE AN M16! THIS SICK PUPPY IS PERFECTLY LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES, BUT LOOKS TERRIFYING! SURELY THEM LIBERULS HEADS WILL BE SPINNING ONCE THEY FIND OUT THIS SCARY LOOKING RIFLE IS JUST AN ANTIQUE! THE BUTTSTOCK IS A MODIFED EARLY M16 STOCK THAT HAS A LARGE BOLT HEAD STICKING OUT OF IT, ONE SHOT OF 303 AND ITLL SURELY BE A GOOD MASSAGE TO YOUR SHOULDER! THIS OL HOSS HAS M16A2 HANDGUARDS INSTALLED AND AN A2 TO FRONT SIGHT POST WELDED ONTO THE BARREL! AN A3 CARRY HANDLE HAS BEEN ADDED TO MAKE THIS THING LOOK MORE CLONE CORRECT. COMES WITH A CHEAP BUSHNELL SCOPE MOUNTED TO THE CARRY HANDLE. THIS ABORTION IS AN ANTIQUE! WILL SHIP DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR! Please do NOT try to shoot this. Who knows this history of this thing and how poorly it was built.

1705157353954.png

Last edited:

Lowest price ever on the price history chart. Ordered one for my .22 rifle as I’m tired of using iron sights. Curious if anyone has tried this optic before. I figure it’s in the same tier as the cheap Bushnell ones. For a larger caliber you may want to use something a bit robust like an Aimpoint PRO or similar

I have one on my Ruger PCC that in received in trade. It works well, I haven’t had any issues with it. $40 is a good price.

The slide and barrel arrived. I have not taken the barrel out yet but it looks fine. The slide looks excellent, the finish is great, the machining looks precise and the thing is super clean.

Very pleased for a total outlay of under $175, and thanks again to @wcorey for the heads-up on the sale.

I have a GGP slide completion kit on hand and will fit it out this weekend.

53RQnl9.jpg

jEB90RA.jpg

The sale is still on if anyone is interest. I am considering buying a G19 size slide and barrel while I am at it.

🐯
Don’t forget MasDefense has a plethora of cerakoted options for P80 slides too.

Thanks! I used the link you provided and it took an additional $15 off… Final price was $24.99 before tax

Picked up this gem today for $350🤣

IMG_2084.jpeg Surprisingly clean trigger and re-set for an un-molested trigger group.

I got the lower cleaned up nicely and had a spare slide lock and one spare pin. Wish I had two as the prior idiot sprayed pink paint all over the place.

For those who have screwed around with Gen 4 Glock finishing, what solvent can I use to remove pink paint without ruining the original finish? If it was “tenifer”, I’d be tempted to use acetone. I don’t want to spend a dime on something like cerakote as this will be an el cheapo cabin, camper, truck gun.

What says the crowd?

Rock the pink.

+1 keep the pink… if you ever have to pull it in self defense, you may not even need to fire a round… other guy may drop to the floor laughing when he sees it… plus no one can accuse you of brandishing a plain black gun if it’s pink

My wife said “That’s cute. A Barbie gun”

It’s got pink paint all over slide and innards. At very least, I need to clean out the inside surfaces of slide.

Back
Top Bottom