• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

HaHa… yeah, guilty. It was a social experiment to see if I could notify myself that I posted to myself.

For those wondering, #Fail. Also, unable to haha my own post to artificially bump my likes up 🤣

If I quote myself, is it like giving my own reach around?

I didn’t take you for settling down for 1095 and the name
I may not be the president of NES Skinflint Association, but I'm definitely a member.

Which is why I didn't buy either. I have a Morakniv and an equivalent from Cold Steel for now. Eventually, I'll probably buy an Esee... when they're on sale. (Or just make my own)

I may not be the president of NES Skinflint Association, but I'm definitely a member.

Which is why I didn't buy either. I have a Morakniv and an equivalent from Cold Steel for now. Eventually, I'll probably buy an Esee... when they're on sale. (Or just make my own)
In the best way - when you see it coming and have a good time with it brother 😂

You aren’t. It’s just something I’ve heard my whole life and never thought it was creepy or negative.
I feel like you can call a kid kiddo. But when someone says my kiddo or worse kiddos it hits my ear. Just say kid. We get it, you like them.
Same with doggos. I'm a crazy dog guy but jfc. Rant over

Back
Top Bottom