Deals and steals

I went into Plimouth Bay Outfitters today and learned they are going out of business. The sign on the door said 25% off firearms, accessories and most of their inventory, Not much for firearms, a few shotties and a couple .22s, but they still had some holsters, cleaning supllies and odds and ends. I bought 2 lbs of powder and got 40% off

I like low tops and have a number of merrell Moab. They wear well and are pretty solid. Glad you liked the deal.
Unfortunately the deal wasn’t for all sizes. I would have ordered a pair as I have the full height boots and the lows and love them both. Really loved lows as a twenty something for light hikers, but definitely preferring full height boots in the woods of Kentucky at my age (now 40). Ankle support is key here (and doubles as protection from copperheads and timber rattlers as an added bonus).

Unfortunately the deal wasn’t for all sizes. I would have ordered a pair as I have the full height boots and the lows and love them both. Really loved lows as a twenty something for light hikers, but definitely preferring full height boots in the woods of Kentucky at my age (now 40). Ankle support is key here (and doubles as protection from copperheads and timber rattlers as an added bonus).

If you can wear a wide, it looks like most of those are on sale

Compare with the Beretta APX A1 Carry 9mm for $169 after rebate. Is it $130 better?

I’ve never held the Beretta, have had a couple m&p’s and enjoyed them. Its a great shooter. I probably wouldn’t carry either as I just have better options, but at this price I’d Gucci one out given the time and funds to do so

Merrell makes a great shoe.

I like them. I have some oboz I haven’t worn much, just because I have so many shoes, but a friend swears by those. He’s very hard on shoes and gets a year plus out of his oboz when he destroys most shoes in a few months.

200W for $110 w/free shipping is a reasonable price I expect...I've bought from them before, they make their own cables in Reno but I'd guess these are of chinese origin.

200W for $110 w/free shipping is a reasonable price I expect...I've bought from them before, they make their own cables in Reno but I'd guess these are of chinese origin.

Also buy 1 get 1 free today only til midnight
Screenshot_20230115_195609_Brave.jpg

Back
Top Bottom