• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Attachments

• 5050CBE5-F6EE-44C7-87E6-F1488CDAE134.jpeg
    5050CBE5-F6EE-44C7-87E6-F1488CDAE134.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Looks like several vendors have Hoppe's Viper bore snakes on sale in the .223/5.56 variety.
These ones come in a plastic case (a den LOL).

Brownells has them for $10.99 but you will have to pay shipping unless you have an Edge account.

Amazon has them for $11.19 with Prime.
www.amazon.com/Hoppes-24011VD-Viper-Boresnake-22-223-Calibers/dp/B07DG1PPT7/

lm12rzA.jpg

Edit: Just checked Camel^3 says this is the lowest price Amazon has ever sold them for.

🐯

Last edited:
Looks like several vendors have Hoppe's Viper bore snakes on sale in the .223/5.56 variety.
These ones come in a plastic case (a den LOL).

Brownells has them for $10.99 but you will have to pay shipping unless you have an Edge account.

Amazon has them for $11.19 with Prime.
www.amazon.com/Hoppes-24011VD-Viper-Boresnake-22-223-Calibers/dp/B07DG1PPT7/

lm12rzA.jpg

Edit: Just checked Camel^3 says this is the lowest price Amazon has ever sold them for.

🐯

The two I ordered arrived today and I have to say I am impressed since the last time I bought one a few years ago in a simple cardboard package.

With these new ones not only do they have a reusable case but the lid for the case doubles as a T-handle to pull the cord through the bore.

Checked a moment ago and deal is still on.

🐯

Anderson "No Logo" 100% AR receivers, for $35.99 at KYGUNCO.

Available in MA for "SALE FREE STATE PRICING $150.00"

In case anyone here was interested and in MA I ordered this lower about two weeks ago and after about a week of it being on "hold" they canceled it stating:
"Due to MA state laws, we cannot ship the Anderson Lower (item #130281) you ordered."

In case anyone here was interested and in MA I ordered this lower about two weeks ago and after about a week of it being on "hold" they canceled it stating:
"Due to MA state laws, we cannot ship the Anderson Lower (item #130281) you ordered."
were they going to ship it direct to you, or to your ffl?

I had an FFL willing to receive. When you order you're required to put in the FFL info (my FFL was in their drop down system already). They just won't ship to MA at all.
A sponsor of this site (in top banner) was selling stripped lowers (100%) for $75, but they no longer have them on their website. That was the fairest local price I found. Which I considered fair since it would be around $50 to get one and $25 for the transfer.

A sponsor of this site (in top banner) was selling stripped lowers (100%) for $75, but they no longer have them on their website. That was the fairest local price I found. Which I considered fair since it would be around $50 to get one and $25 for the transfer.
I did try to buy from them but by the time I went to buy they were sold out. Hopefully they re-stock. It's strange since I never thought they'd ever sell lowers.

I did try to buy from them but by the time I went to buy they were sold out. Hopefully they re-stock. It's strange since I never thought they'd ever sell lowers.
You can buy a stripped lower from any FFL in MA as long as you’re willing to state that it is for a .22 rimfire build. The more reasonable ones don’t even have that requirement, since under MGL a stripped lower is not a gun (independent of what the AG may declare in an “Enforcement Notice”) and therefore not subject to any ban. The Feds do say that a stripped lower is a “receiver” and thus must be serialized and go through an FFL.

You can buy a stripped lower from any FFL in MA as long as you’re willing to state that it is for a .22 rimfire build. The more reasonable ones don’t even have that requirement, since under MGL a stripped lower is not a gun (independent of what the AG may declare in an “Enforcement Notice”) and therefore not subject to any ban. The Feds do say that a stripped lower is a “receiver” and thus must be serialized and go through an FFL.
Different FFL's simply don't want to deal with it. I, too, was surprised that a place like the sponsor had them. This was based on the propensity of larger/established places to stay completely away from them (irrespective of the law).

I hope the OP finds one for a fair price so he can build out his dream .22

Last edited:
RCBS rock chucked supreme kit on sale at Amazon and midway for $276.

Amazon product ASIN B09598JQJ8View: https://www.amazon.com/RCBS-Supreme-Master-Reloading-Kit/dp/B09598JQJ8/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B09598JQJ8&psc=1
That is a great price. I think when I got my last one it was at least $100 more.

Get a free solid cologne when ordering:

I get one coupon per 24 hour period that will drop the price down to $148. Anyone interested in purchasing can PM me and I’ll pass along the coupon if available for that day.

The RCBS Rock Chucker press is available through a few sources for $146 right now. Amazon has it with Prime free shipping, which is the lowest price they've sold it in the past two years.

View attachment 620594

The price on Midway and Amazon has dropped to $132.26 for the Rock Chucker press.

RCBS rock chucker supreme kit on sale at Amazon and midway for $276.

Amazon product ASIN B09598JQJ8View: https://www.amazon.com/RCBS-Supreme-Master-Reloading-Kit/dp/B09598JQJ8/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B09598JQJ8&psc=1
Lee has the breech lock challenger that occasionally goes on sale for $100, its a very similar kit.

Why would anybody want ship bullets to an ffl? Even the most elusive bergers 105s are possible to find and order with no fuss.
I didn’t say I was shipping them to a FFL 😂
I wanted them shipped to my house. Actually they were muzzleloader bullets/sabots

Back
Top Bottom