• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Preorder for the new Ruger/Marlin 1895 trapper

Never heard of darn tough but I ordered 4 pairs to see what the hypes about lol. I’ve only ever used plain jane cotton socks.

They’re good socks and that’s a good price. If it would have been 2 weeks ago I would have bought some but I just got merino socks last week.

I'm preparing to make another big purchase at Kitanica.

They always have a sale for Memorial Day weekend.

IT IS NOT NOW.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a site wide discount and or free shipping.

Hopefully it will be site wide instead of just certain things.

I'm too fat to CCW so I'm getting 44's.

Keep your powder dry and lets hope for a sale!

What's the weight limit of a Ruckus?
250lbs I think.
With myself and all my gear - we're at about 270lbs.
It runs great and even the suspension is all good.
All I do is putter about so I don't have the need for speed.
I've seen photos of guys over 300lbs riding their Ruckus on the Facebook group.

I have an awesome leather jacket from here:

This is my usual riding jacket:

I have a bright yellow vest that I wear over it.

Wow. That is a good deal. Pretty much all you'd need after that is the tiered cooking system. Although that looks like it comes with the 2-tier rig. Which is plenty. You don't get the slow-roller, but I'm not sure that's a big deal.

It's about $150 off retail.

I still have my Classic 1. I wish it had the better hinge and gasket, but I'll live. The old daisy-wheel is fine as well. Not that I've got a choice since the sucker is FUSED on there. LOL

Wow. That is a good deal. Pretty much all you'd need after that is the tiered cooking system. Although that looks like it comes with the 2-tier rig. Which is plenty. You don't get the slow-roller, but I'm not sure that's a big deal.

It's about $150 off retail.

I still have my Classic 1. I wish it had the better hinge and gasket, but I'll live. The old daisy-wheel is fine as well. Not that I've got a choice since the sucker is FUSED on there. LOL

I've seen many posts showing the slow roller having the paint peel away or it just warps from temps that the grill should be able to handle with ease.

I've seen many posts showing the slow roller having the paint peel away or it just warps from temps that the grill should be able to handle with ease.

Also didn't see the $350 in Costco Cash. That plus the $150 makes the II the same retail price as the I. $800. Wow.

The other advantage to the II is that you can drop wood chips in the ash basket. I think the ash basket is a royal PITA overall, but re-smoking later in teh cook is a nice feature. The hot coals do drop down so you end up burning wood chips that are placed in the ash basket.

OUR MEMORIAL DAY SALE STARTS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!
MAY 25TH 12:01AM - MAY 30TH 11:59PM
    • BARRELS - 15% - 25% OFF
    • PARTS - 15% OFF
    • SUPER EXTRAS - 20% OFF
    • COMPLETE UPPERS - 10% OFF
    • NOVESKE MARKED VLTOR MUR UPPERS - 10% OFF
    • APPAREL
      • WOMEN'S GARMENTS - $15
      • MEN'S TEES - STARTING AT $19.60
      • HOODIES - $55
      • CREWNECK - $46
      • HEADSTUFF - $20
    • ALL GARAGE SALE ITEMS - DISCONTINUED PRODUCT PRICED TO MOVE.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99 & OVER.
www.noveske.com

As usual the Noveske customers did not wait for the sale to clean out the inventory.
It's almost all gone.

15% off with code:

USAMEMDAY22

I just snagged a new pair of MultiCam Black Raiders and Kryptek Thyphon Range Shorts.

Unfortunately - I needed a bigger size for the Raiders and the Range shorts are a spare pair for what I already have in size 44". I can fit in a 42" but need a bigger size for CCW.

Last edited:
15% off with code:

USAMEDDAY22

I just snagged a new pair of MultiCam Black Raiders and Kryptek Thyphon Range Shorts.

Unfortunately - I needed a bigger size for the Raiders and the Range shorts are a spare pair for what I already have in size 44". I can fit in a 42" but need a bigger size for CCW.
These shorts, were they >$100? ;)

For all you up in NH:

Colt 6920
$850

Back
Top Bottom