• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

???? I was saying that knives can't be shipped to MA.

holy crap. when did it happen? it was in my old orders list in 2019. waw. life indeed goes on.

ok, now we are back to soviets, truly. this is not forbidden yet:
View: https://www.amazon.com/Kilajojo-Stainless-Steel-Meat-Carving/dp/B07QN6JJVN
Seller policies vary, and are continually updated: Woot! (an Amazon company) has no problem shipping knives, pepper spray, etc. to MA. Fulfilment by Amazon tends to refuse. There are still some shops who sell on the Amazon Marketplace that are happy to.

The result is that something you bought a couple months ago suddenly might not be available. Or you might have to switch the actual seller you buy it from. It's a pain in the cunning lingus

edit - this is how we get threads like the below. I know there are more, I don't care to search.

Last edited:
Keeping eyes open for any good long term food deals. Not seeing much out there. Not surprising considering we’re heading for CW2 and WW3.

Last edited:
I got a couple of the Pintys and put one on a pistol yesterday. It zeroed fine and held zero for 100 rounds. Well worth the price!

I hope @andrew1220 bought one to try on his Dan Wesson or maybe the DE.
I slapped one on my Desert Eagle as soon as they arrived. (Ordered 3 just cuz!) Now to take it to the range and see how it holds up.

Home Depot has Ryobi 6 piece tool kit for $199
How is Ryobi quality these days? I have almost all those tools, but corded. Dayum, that's tempting.

How is Ryobi quality these days? I have almost all those tools, but corded. Dayum, that's tempting.
3 years ago I replaced my 15yo ryobi drill with a drill driver combo kit, nothing wrong other than bad batteries, the kit was only a little more than two new batteries, I was able to use my good old batteries. If I was in the trades I would go with Milwaukee or DeWalt but for my occasional use they work just fine. It's a crime to rarely use premium tools, like buying a ma deuce and leaving it in the safe

Back
Top Bottom