• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Finally getting around to a red dot for my Glock MOS and stumbled across this. Same price as most others but including that $40 plate for MOS.

just came in mail. $599.
I would certainly want to hold one of those SAS models in my hand before ordering online, what with those sights integrated into the slide, not sure how I would like that.

Good looking out though @paul73 , I see that they also have the standard and manual safety versions in stock.

Maybe I can convince my wife to buy one and give me mine back. :p

🐯

I would certainly want to hold one of those SAS models in my hand before ordering online, what with those sights integrated into the slide, not sure how I would like that.

Good looking out though @paul73 , I see that they also have the standard and manual safety versions in stock.

Maybe I can convince my wife to buy one and give me mine back. :p

🐯
I fondled one at sig and are pretty cool. I don’t think I’d buy one though due to all the negative reviews of the sight system. Some people just can’t seem to hit the broad side of a barn with them.

I fondled one at sig and are pretty cool. I don’t think I’d buy one though due to all the negative reviews of the sight system. Some people just can’t seem to hit the broad side of a barn with them.

It's not nice to speak about NES'rs that way 😂

Back
Top Bottom