Deal of the Century!!!!!!

Just when you thought the deli counter ticket Emporium was bad. The latest and greatest AG approved firearm is actually….wait for it…… a water gun that they have for under $100!!!!! Yay!!!!! Get it quick so you can get them under the tree for that special someone!

😂😂😂 what a f***ing joke!!!!!! I hope this doesn’t go national, A gun store selling an actual f***ing water gun!!!!!!!😂😂😂

Attachments

• 0666DC85-80A8-49C0-A197-A742832D4FFD.png
    0666DC85-80A8-49C0-A197-A742832D4FFD.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 186
I thought that was a joke as well. I've seen other website sell SLINGSHOTS with little plastic pellets. Who the hell is buying water guns and slingshots from a gunstore? 12 year olds? Or has the gun-store become the new Toys R Us for middle-aged men?

I thought that was a joke as well. I've seen other website sell SLINGSHOTS with little plastic pellets. Who the hell is buying water guns and slingshots from a gunstore? 12 year olds? Or has the gun-store become the new Toys R Us for middle-aged men?
That’s thier email flyer, it’s legit alright😂😂. f***in embarrassing. I bet Maura is proud! And I don’t mean rainbow proud flag with this one. The email actually brags that he has them cheaper than Walmart! Well that sounds just great fellas! Now we know the real reason for the shut down, they had to handle all that massive inventory of water guns coming in!😂😂😂

Don't be a Grinch, it's a toy gun you can pick up for your kid for Christmas while you're buying ammo.
Maybe if it was a BB gun or even one of those cool air guns and hell isn’t the whole point to get junior to shoot real guns as soon as possible?..😂

But a f***in water gun!!!!!🤮

I once got a hammer for free there. Then I brought it to a church event and someone stole it.

Stole a hammer.

At a church event.

Guy even admitted to it later. But never returned it.

It's Carl's fault! LOL

As far as "why"? Because it's something different. Maybe you're looking for a water gun as a last fun present for your kid. "Hey look! FS has a cool water gun. Let me go in and see what they have and get one."

It's great marketing to the non-grumpy don't-post-to-gun-forums regulars. ROFL!!!

I once got a hammer for free there. Then I brought it to a church event and someone stole it.

Stole a hammer.

At a church event.

Guy even admitted to it later. But never returned it.

It's Carl's fault! LOL

As far as "why"? Because it's something different. Maybe you're looking for a water gun as a last fun present for your kid. "Hey look! FS has a cool water gun. Let me go in and see what they have and get one."

It's great marketing to the non-grumpy don't-post-to-gun-forums regulars. ROFL!!!
The gun sheeple will eat that marketing up!😂

That’s thier email flyer, it’s legit alright😂😂. f***in embarrassing. I bet Maura is proud! And I don’t mean rainbow proud flag with this one. The email actually brags that he has them cheaper than Walmart! Well that sounds just great fellas! Now we know the real reason for the shut down, they had to handle all that massive inventory of water guns coming in!😂😂😂
Geez. Calm down pops. You need to get out more often. Just another item to grab whilst in the store for a kid present. Start them young.

Geez. Calm down pops. You need to get out more often. Just another item to grab whilst in the store for a kid present. Start them young.
I ain’t that old😂. A couple of people have said this. Now I’m curious… how many guys will honestly spent $100 for a water gun when they were in there getting a gun for themselves? Honest question.

For another 150 bucks u can your kid a real gun.

If your kid is 5, this thing might be a little more suitable than a real gun. It's all about the progression: water gun, nerf gun, gel gun, air pellet gun, real gun. Full auto at 8 rounds per second isn't too shabby. BTW, it shoots gel balls, not exactly water.

Besides, it's Carl's business, not yours. Maybe the margins are enormous.

Just when you thought the deli counter ticket Emporium was bad. The latest and greatest AG approved firearm is actually….wait for it…… a water gun that they have for under $100!!!!! Yay!!!!! ...
Costs more than my Special Edition Official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

Besides, operating operators operate water Uzi's.

Is that a folding stock? And it looks like it holds more than 30 shots and the worst thing is that it comes with a speed loader, AKA funnel.

Just when you thought the deli counter ticket Emporium was bad. The latest and greatest AG approved firearm is actually….wait for it…… a water gun that they have for under $100!!!!! Yay!!!!! Get it quick so you can get them under the tree for that special someone!

😂😂😂 what a f***ing joke!!!!!! I hope this doesn’t go national, A gun store selling an actual f***ing water gun!!!!!!!😂😂😂
I love how 3D printed guns now look just like that.

Because I wouldn't buy, say, a 4yo a real gun?

Also allows use with limited/no supervision. My son (7) has a bolt action .22, a youth sized under over and a .22 sbr AR…. He also has a sh*t load of nerf guns, water guns etc

The toys he can use in the house/yard without me present, the guns require a trip to the range with me…

says it comes with 5000 dehydrated "water beads". So perhaps it's not a squirt gun, so much as it is a "water bomb" gun

And aren't we still pro-Capitalism here on NES?

You don't like them selling plastic toy guns, open your own gun store and only sell real ones. Build that better mousetrap, and people will stampede your store. That's how it works, right?

Also allows use with limited/no supervision. My son (7) has a bolt action .22, a youth sized under over and a .22 sbr AR…. He also has a sh*t load of nerf guns, water guns etc

The toys he can use in the house/yard without me present, the guns require a trip to the range with me…
You need a gun-friendly yard!

I was there today to by my kids a real rifle for Christmas (M&P 15-22). The wife said no to it, she’s going to be pissed lol.

I thought the water gun was a nerf toy.
Save the ad so you can tell your wife that you ordered the squirt gun...honest mistake hon but now that we have it Massachusetts doesn't allow firearm returns.
Problem solved. You must be a newlywed 🤣

Save the ad so you can tell your wife that you ordered the squirt gun...honest mistake hon but now that we have it Massachusetts doesn't allow firearm returns.
Problem solved. You must be a newlywed 🤣
Lmao. Been married 21 years and exclusive for 27.
If it was murder I’d be out by now lol

I still want to know WHY are they advertising for a water gun toy to be sold there? They have only so much email space to promote their stuff, and they chose a super soaker. ONLY $99.99.999!!

I pray no media outlet finds out about this or it'll be on the news in no time [laugh] So embarrassing!

Back
Top Bottom