Deal of the Century!!!!!!

I thought that was a joke as well. I've seen other website sell SLINGSHOTS with little plastic pellets. Who the hell is buying water guns and slingshots from a gunstore? 12 year olds? Or has the gun-store become the new Toys R Us for middle-aged men?
When you cant sling lead but ignition and pressure , by stored rubber energy can be fun and effective also.
If water guns work well and have a large capacity they are great fun also.
Man you guys, come one.

says it comes with 5000 dehydrated "water beads". So perhaps it's not a squirt gun, so much as it is a "water bomb" gun

And aren't we still pro-Capitalism here on NES?

You don't like them selling plastic toy guns, open your own gun store and only sell real ones. Build that better mousetrap, and people will stampede your store. That's how it works, right?
Selling water guns in a gun store has nothing to do with capitalism..it is f***ing gay.

I still want to know WHY are they advertising for a water gun toy to be sold there? They have only so much email space to promote their stuff, and they chose a super soaker. ONLY $99.99.999!!

I pray no media outlet finds out about this or it'll be on the news in no time [laugh] So embarrassing!
Yup, that’s why I said in my original post I hope it doesn’t go national😂…Some people on here are eating that super soaker shit up though😂

They have only so much email space to promote their stuff
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

You know email marketing is basically free, right? There's no column-inches nor pricing by the word here.

Jesus, y'all are wound up over a toy gun. Let folks have their fun; who cares if it's not your own?

I still want to know WHY are they advertising for a water gun toy to be sold there? They have only so much email space to promote their stuff, and they chose a super soaker. ONLY $99.99.999!!

Because to keep all you skinflints happy with rock bottom prices on firearms, he only makes $5 on each as a markup. He probably gets at least a 50% markup on these things.

Maybe and I’m just guessing now because my kids are grown, but maybe toy stores don’t offer any cool toy guns anymore because reasons (faggotry and panic are reasons) and Carl is just trying to keep some stuff on hand for kids (and parents shopping) during Xmas because other stores won’t?

Maybe and I’m just guessing now because my kids are grown, but maybe toy stores don’t offer any cool toy guns anymore because reasons (faggotry and panic are reasons) and Carl is just trying to keep some stuff on hand for kids (and parents shopping) during Xmas because other stores won’t?
Shhh. Stop being all reasonable and stuff. It’s “ghey,” dammit.

This thing is not a water gun, it’s more like an airsoft but it shoots small hydrated gel balls made from a superabsorbent polymer. Since the balls are mostly water they have more mass then a typical airsoft pellet and therefore are a bit more accurate over short distances (less affected by the wind). They make a satisfying splat when the hit something like a tin can. They are safe for young kids and actually a pretty good way to train youngsters in safe firearms handling. I got one for my grandson (not this unit, an older model from a toy store) a couple of years ago when he was still way too young to handle a real gun. Only problem was he decided that the gel balls tasted good and he started eating them. They are non-toxic and even used as a way to supply water to small animals that might fall into a drinking dish and drown. However, eating your ammo is probable not the best way to consume it.

Whether or not a gun store should sell them is a different question, but I don’t see any harm in it. Unlike a lot of airsoft guns, these things don’t resemble a real firearm and there is no risk of someone mistaking this for anything but a toy.

Last edited:
I love capitalism.

Shop owners decide what they want to sell, customers decide what they want to buy. And not buy.

And the best part? Nobody whines or gets butthurt about it.

Wait... actually...
A gun store selling water guns is gay AF
Hey guys! Who wants to take a trip to four seasons today?? 😬

View attachment 553792
brilliant marketing campaign they have! Effing Capitalism baby!!!!

Nope. Plenty in the Marts

Back
Top Bottom