DC Jan 6

"Hey guys, bring your guns and protest for me! But not those guns that my ATF doesn't like, you know, no bump stocks or braces, maybe not any of those guns made from 80% kits, maybe a few other things we're working on. But all the other ones, because I've got your back!" - POTUS

"Patriots" will know when to act and will heed the Clarion Call. This? Not so much...

1608399144190.png

Sorry if this is not the right place for this, but anyone in RI grouping up and going to DC for the protest on the 6th?

POTUS has called Patriots to a quote unquote "protest" on the 6th in DC and promised it would be quote unquote "wild".

To what end? The leftist media will (a) ignore it or (b) report it as a riot regardless of truth to feed their "dangerous right wing extremist" and "overturn the election" narratives.

Last edited:
This dude Trump is like my toddler when he doesn't ger his way...try again in 2024....I am sure Biden isn't going to be well liked by then. Americans always have election regret and short term memory issues that causes a bounce back between 2 horrible choices of political parties.
So you don’t think there was any election fraud? Should he just give up? Should we always give up when the other side cheats? Why don’t we just let them always win... would be cheaper than holding elections if they are going to rig it anyway.

I am sure every election has it's fraud..but enough in enough states to change the result..no way... people can't keep their mouths shut.. especially liberals.. and it would take too many extremely intelligent and hush people to turn that many states... I personally agree with a lot of his policies but despise his useless tweeting and POS personality....I don't see why it's so inconceivable to think he lost... people are stuck on him as some kind of savior.. .same thing happened with Obama.. it's dangerous to think of anyone like that..never mind a politician

I am sure every election has it's fraud..but enough in enough states to change the result..no way... people can't keep their mouths shut.. especially liberals.. and it would take too many extremely intelligent and hush people to turn that many states... I personally agree with a lot of his policies but despise his useless tweeting and POS personality....I don't see why it's so inconceivable to think he lost... people are stuck on him as some kind of savior.. .same thing happened with Obama.. it's dangerous to think of anyone like that..never mind a politician
You are complicit in felony fraud on the entire nation.

they literally have over 1000 sworn affidavits.
It’s not inconceivable to think he lost... but it is inconceivable to think that Biden could actually win! Look at the statistics from a math standpoint.

So there is a nationwide conspiracy to stop Trump from being president for 4 more years..as if he is some huge threat to the system .only his massive ego thinks that.. while Trump and I share a favorite president. He certainly is not him... Old hickory himself
WORLD-wide, actually. It's called The Great Reset, and Donald J. Trump is a major obstacle to its execution.

First, I want to be a flagpole...
Second... I wonder what the math is on comparing the percentage of ballots where the only votes were for Biden-Harris vs ballots containing down-ballot votes.
they literally have over 1000 sworn affidavits.
It’s not inconceivable to think he lost... but it is inconceivable to think that Biden could actually win! Look at the statistics from a math standpoint.

Just as an intellectual exercise, how would one park in the city if one attended the protest? Washington parking isn't very accommodating on a GOOD day...

Do you park in a surrounding city and take the train in?

Just as an intellectual exercise, how would one park in the city if one attended the protest? Washington parking isn't very accommodating on a GOOD day...

If this is a big as they are saying it will be, they will probably shut down trail service just to F with Trump and his Supporters.

I'd be cautious relying on any public transportation you are not in direct control of when leaving

Back
Top Bottom