• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dang, she asked THAT question!

So in your case the two things are your bed and your office chair.....
Because you are either on your back or your ass.

I bust on my project managers all the time. They sit in the office all day typity typing away while my crew and i actually get shit done.
Last month they bought all new chairs for the office, but they came disassembled. Who did they call? LOL. The office will never live it down.
Yup. When I picked my office chair, I didn't have a budget, I wanted to get the most comfortable chair.

It was a $500 chair. I would have dropped $1K.

Two things worth spending money on; your boots and your bed. Because if you are not in one you are in the other.
I wear out about one pair of boots a year. I am on my feet 12 hours a day, sometimes more. Cheap boots hurt my feet and wear out in months. Penny wise but pound foolish.
Same here and you’ll get no argument from me on that. I’ve been a thorogood guy for years and at just shy of 300 bucks I’m barely getting a year out of them nowadays.
I think next time around I’m going with a pair of builder pros.
As far as a bed there’s a place in brockton that makes them themselves. I tried out every one on the floor and didn’t like any of them. The owner asked which one I liked best and how I wanted it.
I told him and he made it with the offer of taking it back if I didn’t like it.
Best friggin bed I’ve ever had and cheaper than anything in a furniture store.

Yup. When I picked my office chair, I didn't have a budget, I wanted to get the most comfortable chair.

It was a $500 chair. I would have dropped $1K.
I do have to admit the office got some comfy chairs. Supposedly better than the Herman Miller Aeron chair. I don't recall the brand but i guarantee they researched the hell out of it.

Back
Top Bottom