Dan Wesson 15-inch barrel Super Epic 6-barrel Conversion Set 15" 10" 8" 6" 4" 2.5" EWK

I wish Magnum Research would manufacture easy to replace revolver barrels.

Those guys make custom barrels as long as you want, so you could have a revolver with 20" barrel all the way down to 1". Would be awesome.

I shared a first-year Dan Wesson set last time, here is the one I actually shoot. It has the same lengths (2.5", 4", 6" and 8") but also additional longer 15" and 10" barrels:

Damn I hate you. I've been trying to get my hands on a SS 15 inch barrel for a while. I tapped out on an auction a couple months ago for one. Too rich for my blood.
My 2.5, 6" and 8" 357 SS barrels will have to do for now.
I had a blued 15-2 with 15" VH barrel but sold it last year. Just not a blued finish guy.

Damn I hate you. I've been trying to get my hands on a SS 15 inch barrel for a while. I tapped out on an auction a couple months ago for one. Too rich for my blood.
My 2.5, 6" and 8" 357 SS barrels will have to do for now.
I had a blued 15-2 with 15" VH barrel but sold it last year. Just not a blued finish guy.
Dang, dude. I woulda traded with ya!

My god that is beautiful... its the Sig P320 of revolvers... just switch out the barrels and grips for the role of the day.

Side note: poking around on google earth it looks as if the old factory is abandoned or maybe even destroyed by the 2011 Tornado

1137638-53a0d32a02779c79b471b1ba111f781b.jpg

My god that is beautiful... its the Sig P320 of revolvers... just switch out the barrels and grips for the role of the day.

Side note: poking around on google earth it looks as if the old factory is abandoned or maybe even destroyed by the 2011 Tornado
It was demolished in 2008

Back
Top Bottom