Damn Trap shooters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the general forum but though you all would like it in here as well...[smile]

From the Elk River Democrat, June 5, 2015, By Dee Lit

A recent report suggests gun lust is at an all-time high among a certain shadowy group here in the United States. It seems that active trapshooters have an inordinately high percentage of gun ownership, estimated by the Brady Campaign to be over 50%. Most terrifying is the weapons they own. 12 caliber killing tools, some semi-automatic, other with more than one barrel, throw hundreds of lethal balls of lead with each discharge. A little-known, deadly invention is the "release trigger" which allows even the most spastic of gun nuts to accurately participate in the destruction of any target which is deemed a threat. This group even has a national organization which encourages their mayhem. Suzie Sokkermom, an attorney and mother, was shocked at the report. "I'm totally against trapping. Rabbits and chipmunks should not be tortured by these trappers. I'm going to write my legislator to protest!"

Contacted at the Elk River Gun Club, a person identifying himself as a "skeet shooter," stated, "We certainly don't encourage any trapshooters to attend our events and we condemn their activities in the strongest possible way."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom