Dallas Shooting Thread

911 call BM an BW at someone's house banging on the door looking for money. On call back from 911 the caller said their car was on fire.

ETA: both had guns and the male sounds like the clothing description of one of the shooters.

Last edited:
Seemed like the guy arrested was arrested solely because he was wearing some sort of vest. Sort of ironic considering most of the cops are wearing similar vests and when you further consider all the shooting going on, seems sort of smart. But you know, taking measures for your own safety, government just hates that.

I don't know. Maybe he matched the description of one of the shooters and they certainly wouldn't want to let one get away because he just decided to hang around and pretend to be just another protester/bystander. That would indeed be bad. It would be sort of strange to leave his vest on though...

Seemed like the guy arrested was arrested solely because he was wearing some sort of vest. Sort of ironic considering most of the cops are wearing similar vests and when you further consider all the shooting going on, seems sort of smart. But you know, taking measures for your own safety, government just hates that.

I don't know. Maybe he matched the description of one of the shooters and they certainly wouldn't want to let one get away because he just decided to hang around and pretend to be just another protester/bystander. That would indeed be bad. It would be sort of strange to leave his vest on though...

So probable cause should just not exist?

Mike

Nope. The Panthers were expert in using intimidation and true strength to largely avoid actual violence. #BLM is the bastard step child borne out of Occupy, using chaos and allowing this kind of violence to occur.

True. However the BP of old came before several decades of gangsta rap glorifying thug life. It's a whole new game this time around.

Nope. The Panthers were expert in using intimidation and true strength to largely avoid actual violence. #BLM is the bastard step child borne out of Occupy, using chaos and allowing this kind of violence to occur.

BLM isn't an organized group. It's a movement. The sort of violence we've seen from it has been nothing like this. This is much more akin to a couple people reaching the much talked about go time.

Did you read my second paragraph?

Figured it was sarcasm.

Cannot wait to have the NRA blamed for this tomorrow. Shits getting crazy. The problem is if this spreads, it will change fundamentally how LE works in cimmunities that need them most. The whole thing will be a cascade of shit.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Back
Top Bottom