CZ dealers in MA?

jar

I'm looking to get a bolt action rimfire to put a scope on. I'm currently drooling over the CZ 453 Varmint in 17HMR. CZ-USA's website doesn't list any dealers in MA. Does anybody stock CZ rimfires? I'd like to handle one before ordering rather than take the plunge sight unseen. Failing that, does anyone have one I could take a look at?

I'm looking to get a bolt action rimfire to put a scope on. I'm currently drooling over the CZ 453 Varmint in 17HMR. CZ-USA's website doesn't list any dealers in MA. Does anybody stock CZ rimfires? I'd like to handle one before ordering rather than take the plunge sight unseen. Failing that, does anyone have one I could take a look at?

I've seen them at Ware Gun Shop (Ware, MA) and Tombstone Trading Company (E. Brookfield, MA). I know Ware has/had a new 452 Lux on the rack, and maybe a 452 American.

You'll more than likely find that you like them.

There's a dealer listed in Hooksett, NH on their website. I may be wrong but can't you buy long guns in NH and bring them back to MA? Hooksett isn't more than 35 minutes from Westford.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I emailed 2 of the 3 NH dealers. One was way up north, but the other two were in driving distance. Rileys in Hooksett and State Line in mason. An excuse to take a ride, I guess. They sound sweet on paper and look good in pictures. A savage would be cheaper, but the CZs look better IMO, and the single set trigger sounds really cool.

Collector's has a 452 American with nice iron sights on the racks upstairs. It's tagged as used, but in decent shape, and available for fondling.

Cam(p)four's is a distributor - any of the shops using them can get the rifles. I'm very pleased with the CZ-452 Trainer but I will admit that a guy at the range had one to look at first before I bought it.

Joe R<

Back
Top Bottom