Customize my stock ???

I have a Remington 320 Peerless which I love and shot my first 25 with about two months after starting trap shooting.
I know I need a trap gun to compete serously. I'd like to know if there's someone out there that can modify my stock into a monte carlo or replace it with a custom carved stock .
Ive tried those velcro on ones and they stink.
I know it will change my POI and without a ajustable rib I might be barking up the wrong tree here.

Althought the drop at comb could be ajusted to accomodate if I go the carved route ...........

Your thoughs new englanders ????????

Not trying to be a PITA, but:

First...If you can go 25, why do you think you need to change?
Second.....I'm not familliar with the model you have, but (assumong you left a "0" off in your OP) messing with the factory stock will likey casue a hit in value.

Not to drive buisiness away from NES, but if you go to trapshooters.com, there's likley someone there that's done what you want to do.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Detail.aspx?pid=984950&filter=984950 heres a stock if you dont want to mess up the original.

The peerless is not the same as a 32 or a 3200. It was also only offered in a field grade. It fell in the least expensive vs the 3200 and the premeir as far as value goes. They only made them for 5 years. Personally if you hit 25 already with it it might be just fine.

What is your reason for your "needing" to change the comb height ?

I would save my money and purchase a shotgun with adjustable comb, or have a adjustable comb and the bumpbuster installed. Or go full crazy and get a precission fit stock
OR go really bonkers and get a nice custom fit piece of wood from wenigs or joel etching guns.....google all mentioned

I went with a used citori XT and the PFS stock......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom