• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Custom bow strings

Looking for any feed back if any bow hunters has custom strings in their rig.
I'm looking for someone to make strings and cables, and install / tune.

A lot of bow shops can do this for you. I just bought a new bow,but the one I had before this one I replaced the strings with customs several times. I would not go to reedys even though they offer the biggest selection. What kind of bow is this.

A lot of bow shops can do this for you. I just bought a new bow,but the one I had before this one I replaced the strings with customs several times. I would not go to reedys even though they offer the biggest selection. What kind of bow is this.

There for the Bear Assault. Ya, I'm not sold on Reedys either, just don't much about their strings.

I was thinking Teepee, having Brian make and install them, but I don't think he will ever press another Bear bow. The last one blew up in his face...

Keith or Brett at Archery Plus offer several brands of aftermarket strings. They are very good to deal with, just call first because they would need to order your strings to length.

Tell them I sent ya.

http://www.archeryplusllc.com/

Yeah Archery Plus is a solid bet, but do call first. And when it's time for you to take the bow home plan on spending some time there shooting it.

Back
Top Bottom