• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Curio&relics question

shotgunwilly870

NES Member
I'm finally filling out my C&R application,my wife has her class A ltc as well should I list her as a partner/owner on the application or just leave her out ? Can she apply for her own C&R or no?any info would be appreciated.

Have her get her own C&R.

Not sure I have a rationale for this other than to keep it separated in case one of you gets into trouble for some reason...not that it will matter, they'll probably pull both LTCs and FFLs anyway.

Plus, we shouldn't have to LTC or FFL, but since we do, the more the merrier in the system I say!

Good luck...having a gun arrive in the mail to your front door is an experience!

Cheers!

Why does the recent application I downloaded and printed not ask for a hunting license# did they change it? The last one I printed asked for it can anyone tell me the exact application I need.

So I printed both of those most recent forms the first one asks everything twice so there will be a total of 7 pages to fill out is this correct?

I'm finally filling out my C&R application,my wife has her class A ltc as well should I list her as a partner/owner on the application or just leave her out ? Can she apply for her own C&R or no?any info would be appreciated.

You're applying as an individual, not a corporation, partnership, or non-profit.

It should be in your name only.

When filling out the form and it has nothing to do with a business do you skip section 9 all together? Wondering if you still have to list yourself there.

Just a FYI - I mailed mine out mid May, credit card got charged maybe a week later, then took about 45 days to get C&R in hand. Still contemplating first purchase though... :)

Just a FYI - I mailed mine out mid May, credit card got charged maybe a week later, then took about 45 days to get C&R in hand. Still contemplating first purchase though... :)

Did you enter your own info in section 9 or leave it blank?

Eh, I assume I still list myself but reading the section detail literally it isn't clear.

Back
Top Bottom