• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coyote Creek, Rochester NH

Independence Arms

Instructor
Been in there a few times in the past couple weeks. Nice shop, prices seem fair. Sucks to shop there as a Ma resident, but with the fishing, hunting, and range gear selection, makes it worth browsing.

Great store! Picked up a real nice Colt pre-ban AR from them a couple months back. Planning on stopping by there tomorow at some point.

You should stop in Renaissance guns in gonic NH which is really just south Rochester. We have gotten a few things from them, including a RRA national match AR-15 for a really good price.

I was coming home from a day on Lake Winnipesaukee and saw Coyote Creek. Never been there, nor had I heard of them before, so I decided to stop in. The first thing I noticed was a sign on the front door that read "NO LOADED FIREARMS BEYOND THIS POINT"

WTF?

I was coming home from a day on Lake Winnipesaukee and saw Coyote Creek. Never been there, nor had I heard of them before, so I decided to stop in. The first thing I noticed was a sign on the front door that read "NO LOADED FIREARMS BEYOND THIS POINT"

WTF?

Just as bad as what Great Northern in Derry, NH does. I went in there with a few friends of mine. While laughing at their $100 33 round Glock mags, I overheard the owner and a customers conversion. The owner disarmed them at the door! I said " I'm done! See you guys in the car". I will NEVER be back in there. I'll never step foot in Coyote Creek now because of this tidbit of info. Thank you for the heads up!

Just as bad as what Great Northern in Derry, NH does. I went in there with a few friends of mine. While laughing at their $100 33 round Glock mags, I overheard the owner and a customers conversion. The owner disarmed them at the door! I said " I'm done! See you guys in the car". I will NEVER be back in there. I'll never step foot in Coyote Creek now because of this tidbit of info. Thank you for the heads up!

And thank you, as well. That's some effed up crap, right there.

Back
Top Bottom