• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cosmetic difference in LTC application

I posted this in a previous thread, but no one responded to it so here we go again.

I have a question pertaining to a cosmetic difference in an application from a town. All the questions are still the standard, but the form itself is simply different. Would that be something classified as being "illegal" or is it legal because the questions are standard? Here's a link to the application:

http://www.wakefieldpd.org/Pages/WakefieldPD_Forms/firearms

==> click on the link that says "license to carry firearms new or renewal application"

also, what are the benefits if any of calling a Department out on that?

Thats an old copy of the form

But with the mircs system everything is different.

I know my experience is what prompted this, but with the mircs the info is filled out online and it generates a form. This form is then printed and signed.

In fact once all the info is inputed it tells you to print the form. Then hit ok. Then have applicant sign form. Then hit ok. etc etc.

Simply go to the CHSB website and print out the current form. Fill it out, bring it to the PD and let the cop take your answers off if for the MIRCS submission.

Back
Top Bottom