Congrats to Paul!

Congrats Paul

Also HDGUN 2nd Single Stack and shooting minor. Craig B Second Revo and Mooney 3rd Revo.

Looks like it was a good match.

My question is who won the drinking contest [grin]

You shot a great match! Congrats on 2nd A in open!!!!!!!

Jay,
Thanks and Congrats to you too - 3rd A and 11th overall and shooting 84.48% against Max at a Major match - well done.

Also congrats to Jay Hirshberg 2nd B open - I don't think he'll be in B much longer.

Congrats to Lugnut for 3rd B in Production

Hey! 1st C... you get a slot at the Nationals!

Nice shooting everyone... it was a fun time and I'm glad I got shoot with or see most of you!

On another note- if you have at least 2 GMs in your division- does the match count as a classifier? Someone had this happen to them and I wasn't sure if was a rule or not.

Hey! 1st C... you get a slot at the Nationals!

Nice shooting everyone... it was a fun time and I'm glad I got shoot with or see most of you!

On another note- if you have at least 2 GMs in your division- does the match count as a classifier? Someone had this happen to them and I wasn't sure if was a rule or not.

I am very happy with the results....even with the 2 mikes (damn steel...i Know i hit it, oh well[angry]) and the stupid jam on stage 9.
I am definitley gonna take my slot next year at nats[smile]

I had a great time at the match. Very excited about the section match coming up next month as well.

Nice Job there Paul!
and to Jason L!

Welcome to A class Jay H!
Come on in, the water is warm

Steve, That popper did the same thing to a guy in our squad, and he hit it higher than you did, of course it fell when tested w/ 9MM as with you, that's the breaks sometime....

Awesome job guys! Congrats to all of you. That was a fun match! Lots of running, gunning, open targets and good stuff. I had a blast shooting and enjoyed seeing you.

Last edited:
Nice Job there Paul!
and to Jason L!

Welcome to A class Jay H!
Come on in, the water is warm

Steve, That popper did the same thing to a guy in our squad, and he hit it higher than you did, of course it fell when tested w/ 9MM as with you, that's the breaks sometime....

Was it one of the forward falling poppers? We had some problems with them as they would fall different depending on how they were set.

No,
One of the two poppers on left side of the stage where you opened the door. I definitely hit it, although very close to the edge in the calibration zone.
I called the hit but didn't see that it didn't actually fall.
I had it calibrated but lost the challenge.

I had a good run going too...

No,
One of the two poppers on left side of the stage where you opened the door. I definitely hit it, although very close to the edge in the calibration zone.

That sucks bud!

No,

Steve, it has to be a full diameter hit. An edge shot will knock the paint off, but often will not fall.

Area 7 championships.

A good match and everyone seemed to have fun even if they weren't particularly happy with their performance. [wave]

I got to shoot with the Open winner Max Michel and Limited winner Blake Miguez. Both were very friendly and talented shooters. Blake was nice enough to critique my "Top Shot" application for me after the match and offer some insight to the show. (Of course he could not reveal who the final winner is) [frown]

Thanks to all of the staff and support team that made the match possible. Having worked several area championships, I know how much work goes into it.

Michael Chludenski.

A good match and everyone seemed to have fun even if they weren't particularly happy with their performance. [wave]

I got to shoot with the Open winner Max Michel and Limited winner Blake Miguez. Both were very friendly and talented shooters. Blake was nice enough to critique my "Top Shot" application for me after the match and offer some insight to the show. (Of course he could not reveal who the final winner is) [frown]

Thanks to all of the staff and support team that made the match possible. Having worked several area championships, I know how much work goes into it.

Michael Chludenski.

WOW- shooting with those guys alone must have been worth the price of admission!! Once in a lifetime chance! FYI- Blake got bumped from the show last night. DAMN!

Back
Top Bottom