• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Concord, NH Sept. 10 & 11 Everett Arena

Blackmore

NES Member
Patti finally moved this show off of Labor Day weekend. Yay!

Saturday 9-5.
Sunday 9-2.

$9.00 admission
Under 12 free with adult.

Exit 14 off I-93 North & South in Concord.
Free parking.

I used to attend this particular show religiously. Gave up after I attended 2 years ago, prices were worse than ridiculous and it took me a mere 45 minutes before I left and spent nothing more than the gate fee. The highlight most years was running into Drgrant or Derek at the show and shooting the bull.

I hope it is better for those that attend but with the contentious election coming up (both NH and Amerika) I doubt that prices will have come out of the stratosphere.

This is the last show in NH for 2016. There are currently no other promoters in NH. Pat's Next show is in January 2017 in Manchester. I will have 2 tables at this show, set up next to Keith Anderson, the ammo can guy. Also, Chris from MA who sells AR-15 magazines will be at my tables, with his product available to those of you from MA looking for pre-ban AR magazines. I will have a "plethora" of desirable ammunition, includine USGI M1 carbine ammo, USGI Garand ammo, Greek .303 on strippers in bandoleers, Columbian 30-06, Syrian 7.62, Romanian 8mm, German 8x56R for M95 rifles, 7.62x25 for Tokarev pistols of whatever you shoot it out of. Stop by, say "hi" enjoy our remaining days of freedom before the REIGN OF TERROR begins. Please VOTE Trump! Skipping voting is despicable!

I recently learned that Northeast Expositions has scheduled a show on October 15=16 at the Bektash in Concord, NH. It is the same location as the Fort Constitution Arms Collectors Club show. Most likely only an 80 table show like the FCAC show. However, if anybody see's any advertising by this "promoter" would you let me know. I've NEVER seen any advertising by this "promoter".

Last edited:
I was informed today that Pat Diprete was contacted by multiple FFL's from MA seeking tables at this coming weekend show. WHY? because they are finding it difficult to sell their inventory in MA.

This is the last show in NH for 2016. I will have a "plethora" of desirable ammunition, includine USGI M1 carbine ammo, USGI Garand ammo, Greek .303 on strippers in bandoleers, Columbian 30-06, Syrian 7.62, Romanian 8mm, German 8x56R for M95 rifles, 7.62x25 for Tokarev pistols of whatever you shoot it out of.

SOAB! I'm going to need to bring more money with me then I thought. If you wouldn't mind, would you PM me your price on the 303 and Tokarev ammo?

MK-Tek Holsters will be there showing the newest holsters we are offering. Stop by and say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice show to go to.... Cheap guns for sale are a thing of the past but I find there are always deals to be found.
Too bad this is the last show for the year.... what happened to the Manchester fall show?

Nice show to go to.... Cheap guns for sale are a thing of the past but I find there are always deals to be found.
Too bad this is the last show for the year.... what happened to the Manchester fall show?

I'll ask her today when I'm setting up. Maybe I'll get an answer...

ETA: The rink WAS hotter and more humid today than if she'd had it last weekend.

Supposed to be better weather tomorrow.

Last edited:
just got back from the show. Is it my imagination or were there lots fewer people there this fall? I got there about 10 o'clock and no line. All I bought was an ammo can.

just got back from the show. Is it my imagination or were there lots fewer people there this fall? I got there about 10 o'clock and no line. All I bought was an ammo can.

how about a report on the vendors and products?? Number of attendees is kind of meaningless to most of us

When I got there at 8:30 there were less than 35 people in line and I got a parking spot in the first row. Usually at 8:30 the line is around the corner and you have to park way out back??? At 9:00 when the doors opened there were less than 100 people in line.

Maybe two empty tables and plenty of new and old guns for sale. The usual suspects were there. Nobody was giving anything way, but maybe some horse trading can be had tomorrow if the attendance stays low.

Really kind of weird.

how about a report on the vendors and products?? Number of attendees is kind of meaningless to most of us

Lots of AR type rifles...the ones I saw were in the high end of average prices. There was a guy with 4-5 Springfield M1 Garands. All looked new, going for $995. Saw lots of hunting type rifles. One guy had an older Marlin lever action .22LR that I was lusting over but it was priced a bit out of my range. I wish I'd bought one in the 70's when they were a lot cheaper instead of buying the bolt action Marlin Model 25 I bought (and still have).

Ammo prices were obscene (at least the ones I saw). After all, I did get there later than usual and perhaps most of the good deals were snapped up in the first hour (and the night before).

Lots of knives priced from very cheap to the sublime. Some knife makers were there peddling their wares...very nice handmade damascus steel hunting and defense knives but WAY out of my price range ($150-$350).

A fair amount of militaria was there in the way of insignia, books, surplus [STRIKE=junk]junk[/STRIKE] I mean, stuff, etc, etc.

Lots and lots (and lots) of handguns for sale this time, more than I remember from past years. They seemed to be priced middle of the road. I haven't been in the market for a pistol or revolver in a few years so I don't have a good feel for what prices have been running lately but the prices I did see compared to the ones I've seen in Shooters and Riley's seemed to be in the same ballpark.

Last edited:
About those Garand's @ Concord

A lot of Garands this show (will over a dozen at door opening).. Most (95%) appear to be dealers who bought them through the CMP and then repriced them based on what they think the market will bear. The "like new" Grandees were CMP with brand new CMP Marked stocks. Almost all had the CMP tags still on them. Would be interested to know if they comes with the CMP Certificates.

Ammo prices were obscene (at least the ones I saw). After all, I did get there later than usual and perhaps most of the good deals were snapped up in the first hour (and the night before).

I was there around 11:30am and there was no line and virtually no people in the aisle. It was getting hot in there real quick, which I think might have kept some people away. Would it have been too hard to turn on the ceiling fans????

I fully agree on the ammo. Prices at a lot of tables were ridiculous. Almost like they thought the ammo shortage was still a thing. I did though run across a guy selling a ton of 12ga shotgun slugs for $3 a box of 5. Pretty decent price for what they were.

The big dealers were asking high prices for most of their wares, but I did see a guy selling a low end Colt AR-15 for $400. As usual the small dealers had some guns at a decent price. A few items I found of interest for sure. After a little haggling I did come home with a very nice Star FireStar in 45ACP for $275. [smile]

I thought it was interesting that B&K out of Natick was there. He had some very nice items there I would have loved to get, but not MA compliant. Hung around a bit and talked with Brian and his wife. Hope he does well up there, though with the light crowds I'm not sure anyone did that great.

heading up to check it out tomorrow morning, plan on stocking up on more reloading supplies from Glenns Reloading. we'll hit Riley's and Shooters afterwards too..... just because :)

This is the last show in NH for 2016. There are currently no other promoters in NH. Pat's Next show is in January 2017 in Manchester. I will have 2 tables at this show, set up next to Keith Anderson, the ammo can guy. Also, Chris from MA who sells AR-15 magazines will be at my tables, with his product available to those of you from MA looking for pre-ban AR magazines. I will have a "plethora" of desirable ammunition, includine USGI M1 carbine ammo, USGI Garand ammo, Greek .303 on strippers in bandoleers, Columbian 30-06, Syrian 7.62, Romanian 8mm, German 8x56R for M95 rifles, 7.62x25 for Tokarev pistols of whatever you shoot it out of. Stop by, say "hi" enjoy our remaining days of freedom before the REIGN OF TERROR begins. Please VOTE Trump! Skipping voting is despicable!

I recently learned that Northeast Expositions has scheduled a show on October 15=16 at the Bektash in Concord, NH. It is the same location as the Fort Constitution Arms Collectors Club show. Most likely only an 80 table show like the FCAC show. However, if anybody see's any advertising by this "promoter" would you let me know. I've NEVER seen any advertising by this "promoter".

I stopped by Sunday and bought/picked up the M1 carbine ammo. Great stuff.... real good military ammo on stripper clips in bandoleers with a .30 carbine marked ammo can! ChrisNH thanks for the great deal...pleasure to do business with you!

I missed the show because I was busy and couldn't make it, but I'm surprised by the reports of a light turnout, the rink is usually crammed to the point where you can't breath.

I thought it was interesting that B&K out of Natick was there. He had some very nice items there I would have loved to get, but not MA compliant.

This explains why they were selling the stuff in NH, because they can't legally sell those items in Mass.

Back
Top Bottom