Concealed

KMP

What's a good small reliable and light weight firearm to conceal for an everyday gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s&w 634, 38 +p stainless, hammerless, no-lock, about $400.
Sig 238, .380 auto, about $550

Used prices will be lower. Go to fsguns and see what feels good in your hand. gunbroker.com will give you an idea of what's available and the prices. At fsguns you can see and touch them.

I really like my sig p238 and if your going to look at a j frame the s&w 638 is a shrouded hammerso you can also pocket carry amd still have the SA as well even the s&w shield is a good choice. I can never decide so I get them all.

How much are each one going for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many people hate the gun i carry daily, and many people carry guns i would never own.

You need to feel (and preferably shoot) some options and go from there. Carry is all personal preference, it's not one size fits all.

You didn't specify wha . Caliber you prefer or type (semi auto, or revolver). There are great choices for any category, but it helps to have a general direction. Your size/build and hand size has a large bearing on what will be the best choice as well. For instance some people have no problem concealing a 1911, while others would find it too big and heavy.

If I'm wearing heavy enough clothes - glock 34, colt defender or kimber 9mm. If I have to be totally concealed with minimal cover - glock 42 or colt mustang.

Figure out what gun YOU like, then find a way to conceal it.

Just picked one up today, here is the size to give you an idea as to how it fits the hand. It came with both an extended (7 round) and flush (6 round)
IMG_0347.jpg

I carry a kahr pm9 on days where I really need to be extra careful wrt concealability...it's a tiny way to carry 6+1 or 7+1 of 9mm. J Frames aren't bad either but I'd rather have 7+1 of 9mm than 5 of 38spl

Back
Top Bottom