Complete Polymer Lower $99 and free shipping

If you are going to purchase one I would recommend going through another dealer. Seller on gunbroker is not picking up the phone or responding to my emails or it seems anyones for that matter.

If you are going to purchase one I would recommend going through another dealer. Seller on gunbroker is not picking up the phone or responding to my emails or it seems anyones for that matter.

I actually spoke to him Monday, they've been having issues out there, storm tore the roof off their store and took out their comm lines, so phones and internets have been on and off I was told.

I'm not defending them, just passing along the info I was giving.

I gotcha, I just find it odd that they can come on to gunbroker and respond to their negative feedback that they are getting but wont take the time to respond to email. They told me they were hit by a storm last week and knocked out the comm lines, all I would really like is a straight answer from them you know.

I actually spoke to him Monday, they've been having issues out there, storm tore the roof off their store and took out their comm lines, so phones and internets have been on and off I was told.

I'm not defending them, just passing along the info I was giving.

Wow.. that's a new one. I've heard some of those stories (when he answers the phone) and then something about the credit card company, and how hard it is to ship out 500 of them a day, and how mine is already in the mail, and how he can pull it and cancel the order if I want (yes, in that order), and how there was a personal tragedy, death in the family, and....

I don't think he's actually deliberately trying to be a crook, but I do think he's a A-1 first class screwup. I'll be delighted if it works out, $99 is a great deal if it's not junk.

lets give the guy the bennie of the doubt... perhaps he just got raped with 1000x more orders than he could have ever imagined and is playing "holy shit" catch up. I mean, it's not like a $99 complete lower is the best thing since sliced bread or anything... but it's sure close.

lets give the guy the bennie of the doubt... perhaps he just got raped with 1000x more orders than he could have ever imagined and is playing "holy shit" catch up. I mean, it's not like a $99 complete lower is the best thing since sliced bread or anything... but it's sure close.

I got a call from him just now, with an apology for being a jerk last time we'd talked, and a tracking number. If he's not lying, it sounds like he's selling a snotload of them and at the same time having supply issues with the manufacturer. The Gunbroker feedback seems to be very polarized; either "wow, what a fantastic lower! I'm glad I waited! AAAA++++ OMGBBQ!!" or "what a crook, it's a scam! F- ! "

It should be at my FFL in a few days, and I can have a look then.

Back
Top Bottom