• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comments from Lewis B. A participant at out Shooting in and Around Vehicles

Wishse

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
[FONT=&quot]Shooting in and Around vehicles
Exeter RI - May 20, 2017
On Target Training, LLC
Instructor, Seth Wish

I wanted to write down a few takeaways from the shooting in/out of vehicles class i just recently attended with On Target Training. I want to say thanks for putting on such a great class. I think you did an excellent job gauging peoples skill sets and advancing the class accordingly. The training style was right up my alley. Everything I thought i knew about a projectile's trajectory/behavior going in/out of a vehicle was wrong. This class included a good mix of group and 1 on 1 exercises.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]While I fully expect safety to be a number 1 priority, I also didn't want to spend $225 for the instructor to be more worried about whether my range bag was fully zippered or not before calling a line clear (hope this makes sense). Seth is a pleasure to train with and very knowledgeable. I look forward to taking some more classes in the future. thank you very much!

Lewis B.
Rhode Island[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom