Comm2A files against the AG on LCIs, Draper v Coakley

looks like we've got some pretty smart/knowledgable/experienced/detail oriented/professional/hardworking people working for Comm2a.
If people understood how good Terraformer was at laying out a legal strategy, they would be demanding that NES provide him with a food taster.

Plus, we have been fortunate to work with a number of very good attorneys, including Alex Flig who is handling this case.

they will likely portray us gun owners as attacking marcia so we can have fully automatic rifles and 30mm underslung launchers.
40mm [smile]

If people understood how good Terraformer was at laying out a legal strategy, they would be demanding that NES provide him with a food taster.

Plus, we have been fortunate to work with a number of very good attorneys, including Alex Flig who is handling this case.

40mm [smile]
I wonder what would happen if a state decided that it wished to arm its militia by providing citizens with something larger than .50 caliber?

CMF = Christopher Mark Fletcher... So yes, he was the plaintiff.

Comparing the screen names in the thread with the names of the plaintiffs in the case may be enlightening [wink]

Damn, I was too slow.

There's some more discussion of the history in the announcement thread for Fletcher also, though I warn you it's mixed in with some unpleasant pooh pooh-ing of legal resident aliens rights. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...arms-Prohibition-for-Lawfully-Admitted-Aliens

I am currently a bronze sponsor, how do I upgrade?

Knuckle Dragger sent me a PM to help out. I was able to upgrade to Gold.

Imagine what Comm2A could accomplish if all MA NES members (and I realize there are Comm2A supporters from outside of MA - thank you!) were at least bronze level ($10/mo) supporters?

I understand why some MA dealers did not want to join the lawsuit, but for the life of me I cannot understand why they wouldn't donate size able donations. As it would only increase sales.

But then I thought about it and realized that if they allow new Glocks to be sold in MA, how is Four Seasons going to sell 20+ year old Glocks for 600 dollars anymore? That's gonna cut into there business a lot more, as I venture to think, because they make a lot of more money selling old Glocks they buy for 300 dollars vs a slight markup on new pistols.

Something to remember; Most Gun Shops are not your friends. They make you feel that way so you keep going back. Business 101. They could really care less about being able to sell certain guns. It's the shops that support us and support Comm2a that you should concentrate your business on. Who cares if you have to pay 10 dollars more for a firearm.

It's there decision and right not to support us either by donations or lawsuits. It's also my decision and right not to support them.

I understand why some MA dealers did not want to join the lawsuit, but for the life of me I cannot understand why they wouldn't donate size able donations. As it would only increase sales.

But then I thought about it and realized that if they allow new Glocks to be sold in MA, how is Four Seasons going to sell 20+ year old Glocks for 600 dollars anymore? That's gonna cut into there business a lot more, as I venture to think, because they make a lot of more money selling old Glocks they buy for 300 dollars vs a slight markup on new pistols.

Something to remember; Most Gun Shops are not your friends. They make you feel that way so you keep going back. Business 101. They could really care less about being able to sell certain guns. It's the shops that support us and support Comm2a that you should concentrate your business on. Who cares if you have to pay 10 dollars more for a firearm.

It's there decision and right not to support us either by donations or lawsuits. It's also my decision and right not to support them.

When Comm2A wins this case, how many people do you figure who have old glocks are going to want to get new ones, just because?

Are there other guns on the roster that are currently not saleable because of the LCI issue, that don't have exemptions for age?

I'm surprised Carl from Four Seasons is not in on the lawsuit. I think he would benefit greatly from the success of this lawsuit. Is there a bigger volume dealer in the State?

****** I'm surprised Carl from Four Seasons is not in on the lawsuit. I think he would benefit greatly from the success of this lawsuit. Is there a bigger volume dealer in the State?
For reasons I don't want to go into (none of them bad) Four Seasons would not have need an ideal plaintiff. Carl is a food friend and I am very confident of his support.

Since they have the "GUNs YOU Can't have in MA Page!!!" I am not surprised.

Yep. And it's just not them.

Again, they are a business and we should like wise put pressure on them to get involved too. That's how it works.

I get sick and tired of walking into gun shops and seeing the same old people just hanging out. Everyone thinks they are friends with them. Like to hang and out and shoot the breeze, call everyone in the shop by their first names like they are buds, come on here and praise them to high hell. I've been guilty of it too. Not anymore

They are not buddies. They are a business and they show it every time something like this comes up. Again, it's their right not to get involved. It's their right to sell 600 dollar ancient Glocks. It's my right to shop at shops that support us and support our rights.

And if this lawsuit works, then I'll be buying a Glock 19 from precision point. Not the guys across the street even if they are 20 dollars cheaper. Can't buy my loyalty with a discount.

Next time I stop in my local South Shore gun shop I will be sure to let them know they should support Comm2a to help fight this lawsuit.

Thanks for letting me rant and I hope you all do the same.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Serapis again. However, let's please not turn this into the LGS bash-thread.

Folks - it's Friday - Pay Day. Kick some funds to Comm2A

Back
Top Bottom