Comm2A BFS Instructor Outreach and Resources

Comm2A

Director Comm2a
Dealer
NES Member
Comm2A is beginning to ramp up our instructor outreach program. One objective of this program is to get Comm2A in front of more and more new gun owners While attracting new supporters is important, it’s the new gun owner who is most in need of assistance when the run into licensing and other issues driven by our byzantine gun laws. These folks are also the best source of information about the licensing practices of various police departments.

As instructors there are a number of things you can do to help.

One: Let us know who you are so that we can communicate directly with instructors. Register at this link and you’ll be put on our instructor list.

Two: Consider including Comm2A promotional material in your student packets or at your facility. We have Comm2A business cards and tri-fold brochures (see photo) that you can request when you register at the above link.
Promotion.jpg

Finally: Encourage your students to register (http://comm2a.org/sign-up) with Comm2A and once they’ve received their license, to complete the Comm2A Firearms Licensing Survey. (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Comm2ALic)

Excellent. I always mention Comm2a to students, but the marketing collateral will be great to have.

Every instructor needs to do this. I like to refer/recommend them often and I will keep this in mind.

The link didn't work for me, I would love to include brochures as well, into my packs. I already have cards out and have been getting them in the right hands. Great work guys!

I'm giving this a little bump as we need more instructors to help make people aware of what Comm2A is doing for gun owners.

If you're an instructor, like I am, please consider putting a Comm2A brochure in every student's packet. You can request brochures by submitting a request on Comm2A's website: Questions / Problems or send an email to [email protected].

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom