• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Collectors Guns, Stoneham, MA

I say its 530 you don't close until 6.

I respectfully have to say I think you're mistaken. I'm 90% sure collectors always closes at 5:30 on Tuesday. I know the hours well as it's on the way home from work and I know I have to leave early if it's M-W as they close at 5:30.

In any case, I really like this shop. I'm into Mausers and S&W revolvers and they have more than most shops.

Haven't shopped there in quite a while, but used to all the time when they were on main st near montvale. Is it different owners now than back then? They used to always have the lowest prices by quite a bit, but the location had no parking so it was tough to get to sometimes. I've been in the shop where they are located now once, but it was still a long time ago, I think not long after they moved there. I've bought a lot of guns from them years ago, I'll have to stop in again and look around.

Tues-Wed 9:00-5:30
Thurs-Fri 9:00-8:00
Sat 9:00-4:00

I've always found them very friendly and helpful. I've bought a number of firearms from them and expect to buy more in the future.

If UNSUB won't shop there any longer, that just means more good stuff for the rest of us.

I respectfully have to say I think you're mistaken. I'm 90% sure collectors always closes at 5:30 on Tuesday. I know the hours well as it's on the way home from work and I know I have to leave early if it's M-W as they close at 5:30.

In any case, I really like this shop. I'm into Mausers and S&W revolvers and they have more than most shops.

Last edited:
I will say that it might make sense for us somehow create. a reputation rating for shops on NES not just a thread (Hear us O mighty Admins). Like cameras in the courtroom making judges behave better. But what do I know.
why? what's that going to do? we gonna do another damn boycott of a shop cause they don't kiss us when we enter. last july people wanted to boycott shops that didn't close for the rally at the state house. my attitude, people don't want to shop at a certain store...don't. myself, i go where it's convenient. i want to shoot, not drive around buying stuff or wiping tears away. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom