• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coleman Products

I was just at Target and the had a whole section of coleman stuff on clearance lanterns, mantels, tanks, ext. I got a $40 lantern for $15

Brian

looks like someone is going to target after work

BobKelso.jpg

You must have found a special Target. I hate Target and its because when I go with my wife they never have a tool section or a camping section so I have absolutly nothing to look at.

About coleman products. I bought a coleman lantern this weekend at a barn sale. The thing is at least 10 years old and covered in dust and grime. I cleaned it up, put new mantles in it, and then fired it up on the original gas in it. It burned great! Now I think I'm gonna go back to that barn and buy the couple cans of gas he had sitting around at about half the Walmart price.

Now I think I'm gonna go back to that barn and buy the couple cans of gas he had sitting around at about half the Walmart price.

I came across a can of Coleman white gas I bought 15+ years ago I had stored with my painting supplies. I tried it out on a Coleman catalytic heater and it works fine. I had no idea white gas was stable for so long.

Back
Top Bottom